EZ Auto Carriers is an auto carrier based in Rocklin, California. The company is registered and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transport USDOT number 2409270 and motor carrier number 830776.
EZ Auto carriers are registered to transport general motor vehicles throughout the United States including the District of Columbia. They transport all types of motor vehicles including luxury automobiles, sedans, wagons, vans, minivans, ATV’s, UTV’s, SUV’s, trucks, and motorcycles. The auto carrier is also approved to move heavy machinery and equipment. They provide standard open-air transport. Besides that, they offer enclosed car shipping for luxury vehicles and delicate cars that need extra care and protection.
EZ Auto is a small auto transporter with 3 auto carrier units and 3 drivers who are licensed, insured, and bonded, as per the law. The firm focuses on the local door to door auto transport services in California. However, at the moment that company has not renewed its license and is therefore not authorized to operate. Their website has not been updated either.
For more details and quotes reach them through the contact info provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?