Exclusive Auto Shipping is an auto transport broker located in Tallahassee, Florida. The
company was started in 2016 as a limited liability company. It is registered, licensed, and
bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States
Department of Transportation. It is motor carrier number is 008919 and its USDOT number is
Exclusive Auto Shipping is licensed to offer door to door auto transport services all over the
United States including Alaska and Hawaii. The company transports general motor vehicles
including valuable vehicles, classic cars, exotic cars, vintage cars, passenger cars, vans, SUV’s,
buses, and trucks. They also move ATV’s, UTV’s, motorcycles, golf carts, and boats. The firm
provides open-air vehicle shipping for standard vehicles. Enclosed car transport is available for
the luxury vehicles and delicate cars that require extra care and protection from the weather
The company was Better Business Bureau Accredited in February 2017 and has an A- rating. It
has 5 Star ranking with the Google reviews, facebook, yelp.com, and transportreviews.com.
They offer discounts to US military personnel and college students.
For further details and quotes, reach them through the contact info provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?