Evan Delivery Service Enterprise is a privately owned company based in Evan, Georgia. The
company was founded in 1939 by Albert L. Evans. Its fleet consists of trucks and tractors. It
has five employed drivers and a recorded 2,014 miles for its three vehicles.
Evans Delivery Service Enterprise is a fully licensed, insured and bonded company bearing
the USDOT number 2493005. The company transports vehicles such as cars, classic cars,
vans, SUVs, and motorcycle. It also transports a wide range of cargo, towed vehicles, US
mail, grain feed, refrigerated food, farm supplies, and produce.
It offers door to door services for its local customers with a choice of either open carriers or
enclosed carriers. Evans Delivery Service Enterprise has flat bed trailers that ship odd-
shaped equipment and large-sized vehicles. The company has direct agreements with major
steamship lines, importers, exporters, and customs brokers to ensure that their transport
needs are handled efficiently and in a professional manner. They also offer overseas
The company has received a lot of negative reviews from a wide range of its customers.
Most of them say the company’s customer care service does not respond to their questions.
For more information please contact the company via the contact provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?