Estes Express is a full service freight transport company situated in Richmond, Virginia. It is a
family-owned company founded in 1931 and is run by Mr. Jimmy Mozigo. Estes Express is a
fully insured, licensed, and bonded company. The company ships vehicles such as sedans,
classic cars, recreational vans, buses, and motorcycles. It operates seven days a week.
True to its name the company provides express services to their customers to any
destination in the world. It offers shipping service internationally and cars are delivered port
to port, door to port, as well as port to door depending on their customers’ needs. They
offer door to door services for the local customers where customers can opt to use either
enclosed carrier services or open carrier services.
The company has a wide range of shippers who are insured, licensed, and bonded. They are
located in all parts of the country and can ship to all locations. Estes Express has lowboy
trailers for ease in shipping heavy equipment.
The company has been given positive reviews from a wide range of customers they have
been serving. It has been praised for its reliable customer service and speedy delivery.
For more information kindly contact the company via the information given on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?