Enclosed Vehicle Transport is a privately-owned transport company located in Glen Mills,
Pennsylvania. It was established three years ago. The company has its own in-house
equipment that it uses to transport vehicles such as automobile, SUVs, classic cars, cars,
trucks, and motorcycles. They provide door to door services to all the 48 states in the US. It
is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded company bearing MC number 404873 and USDOT
The company offers door to door services to their customers. They provide motor-shipping
services coast to coast and nationwide. They provide auto and cycle transporting services.
Enclosed Vehicle Transport has both non-stacking and stacking enclosed transport services.
If the customer is not comfortable with their timing, the company connects them with one
of their licensed sub contractors. The company delivers the cars within a week from the day
of order. Enclosed Vehicle Transport insures the vehicles before they transport them.
Enclosed Vehicle Transport is highly reviewed by most of its clients. It offers quality services
at affordable prices. The whole process is hassle-free; they maintain communication with
the clients and reply to their mails.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?