Elliot Equine Transport is a privately-held business based in Okotoks, Alberta. The Canadian
organization is well known for transporting horses and vehicles within domestic Canada and
the continental United States. It is fully bonded, insured, and licensed as required by the
government of Canada. The company was established in 2008.
It regularly hauls vehicles to Florida, Texas, Kentucky, California, Arizona, Alberta and all
points in between. For destinations that do not fall within these areas, the company acts as
a broker and connects the customer to other available auto carriers. The most common
modes of transport are open carrier shipping and enclosed carrier shipping.
Elliott Equine Transport has a small fleet of well-maintained rigs. Their air-ride adjusted,
video-monitored trucks travel to their destinations using the most direct routes possible.
The drivers take rest stops every 3 hours, and longer rests are taken every 8 hours. Layovers
are organized on longer trips. Feed and water are continuously supplied for the horses.
There are special stalls for stallions and mare/foal combinations. The available stall options
include single, double, stall-and- a-half or box stalls. All their drivers are experienced
horsemen and their trucks have full communication devices. They also have immediate
access to vets if required.
The company has many positive reviews when it comes to shipping horses. However, the
reviews are lacking when it comes to the shipment of cars. Many customers shipping
vehicles claim that the customer care staff members were rude and/or that cars were
For more information kindly contact the company via the information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?