eCarMover is an auto transport services broker based in Lutz, Florida. The company is licensed
and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United
States Department of Transportation. Its motor carrier number is 611218 and its USDOT
number is 2239770. The company was started in 2012 and was incorporated in the same year in
eCarMover.com is licensed to provide auto transport services throughout the United States
including in Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. The company is dedicated to
providing auto transport and support logistics. They have specialists who provide coast to coast
and nationwide auto transport solutions. The firm transports all types of motor vehicles and
motorcycles. They handle single and multiple vehicle shipments.
The firm is accredited by the Better Business Bureau where it has an A rating. It also has a 5 Star
ranking with the transportreviews.com. The company has a wide client base which includes
auto manufacturers, car dealerships, auction houses, businesses, and private vehicle owners.
They provide commercial and private auto transport solutions. Some of their corporate clients
are Copart.com, Chrysler, Enterprise, and Infinity.
For quotes and further information, get in touch with them through the contact details
provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?