Domestic Auto Transport is a privately-owned auto shipping company based in Camas, Washington. It is run by the Auto Shipping Group Inc. Its sister companies include; Magic Carpet Auto Transport, Cascade Vehicle Shipping, and Red Carpet Auto Transport. These four companies have a combined experience of over thirty years in the automotive industry.
The company ships trucks, classic cars, boats, SUVs, and motorcycles. The most common transportation method is open carrier shipping. Enclosed carrier shipping is only utilized by classic cars that need added protection from weather elements. Cars are delivered on a door to door basis at no extra charge or cost.
Domestic Auto Transport provides auto-transportation services to all US cities. The most popular destinations are Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, San Diego, Dallas, Houston, Portland, and Baltimore. The company has over nine thousand proven, insured, and licensed carriers throughout the country.
The firm has a stellar rating on third-party transport review sites. Customers have been especially pleased by the 24/7 access to the customer care desk and their quick responses. The insurance cover offered is more than adequate.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?