DNR Trucking LLC has been serving the automotive industry since it was established in 2014. The company is a private entity. DNR Trucking is located in Waynoka, Oklahoma. The small-scale business has two trucks and two drivers who can ship cars nationwide. They specialize in shipping vehicles, boats, motorcycles, and trucks.
High-end cars are shipped via enclosed carriers that shield the vehicles from harsh weather and road elements. Regular cars are hauled onto open carriers which are exposed to the outdoors. Cars are delivered door to door or terminal to terminal depending on the budget of the customer. Customers can inquire about the status of the journey through the customer care desk. The staff has been trained to be courteous and respectful when talking to the clients. All cars are insured for the convenience of the customer. Exotic cars are insured to the tune of 1 million dollars. The company also ships general freight like gases and liquids.
A number of clients have faulted DNR Trucking for being highly priced for the services given. Brokers allege that the company does not pay broker fees after being hired.
Kindly reach out to the company through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?