DIY Transport Inc is an auto transport services broker located in Boardman, Ohio. The business was started in 2012 and was incorporated in 2014 in Ohio. The firm is registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States Department of Transport, under USDOT number 2534447 and motor carrier number 877450.
DIY Transport Inc is licensed to provide auto transport services throughout the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia. They ship general motor vehicles including luxury vehicles, vintage cars, exotic cars, sports cars, sedans, vans, SUV’s, UTV’s, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. Besides that, they move travel trailers, RV’s, and boats. Furthermore, the firm is licensed to transport household goods, office furniture and equipment, industrial machinery, as well as farm and construction equipment.
The company has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and a 5 star ranking with transportreviews.com and transportrankings.com. The firm has a large network of carriers and uses intuitive technologies to track auto shipments and receive real time notifications.
For quotes and further information, get in touch with them through the contact details provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?