Diesel Auto Express is an auto transport services broker located in Vancouver, Washington. It is a subsidiary of Diesel Auto formed in 2006 to provide new and used car transporters with a network to handle local and nationwide auto shipments. The company is registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the United States Dept of Transport. Their Motor Carrier number is 038644.
The company is licensed to operate throughout the United States. It specializes in local, interstate, and coast to coast auto transport through a multimodal network using trucks and rail. The auto carrier ships all kinds of motor vehicles including Luxury vehicles, cars, SUV’s, ATV’s, trucks, and motorcycles. It is also licensed to move household goods.
Diesel Auto Express is a member of Better Business Bureau Online, National Independent Auto Dealers Association, SmartWay Transportation Partnership, International Auto Remarketers Alliance, Automation Alley, and National Auto Auction Association.
The company has a large fleet and certified drivers. This is combined with the use the latest technology like live tracking and minute notification updates to provide quality services.
For quotes and further information reach them through the contact info on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?