Dependable Auto Shippers is one of the oldest auto shipping companies in the USA. It was founded in 1954 by Sam London. In the early days, the company offered a ‘drive-away’ service catering to East Coast snowbirds heading to Florida for the summer. As demand increased, they ventured into auto and truck brokering by acting as a liaison between customers and carriers. It was not until 1991 that the company became a full-service vehicle transport carrier. It is more commonly known as DAS.
Dependable Auto Shippers maintains one of the largest auto transport fleets in the industry. It has over 150 multiple car carriers and several smaller single-car carriers. The company ships both domestically and internationally. The vehicles transported include cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, vans, antique cars, boats, planes, and boats.
Their service pool includes corporate relocations, door to door pickup & delivery, expedited delivery, as well as same day pickup. DAS offers a $50,000 insurance coverage per vehicle with a zero deductible. Customers also enjoy a complimentary vehicle rinse and a 30-day service failure resolution.
The company has received mixed reviews. It has been praised for the speedy delivery and sometimes criticized for damaging cars and offering little compensation.
For more information please reach out to them via the information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?