Dependable Auto Move LLC is an auto brokerage company based in Nephi, Utah. It was established in 2016. Their main goal is to assist customers to find a reliable carrier to ship their car, motorcycle, truck or any other type of vehicle. They are affiliated with carriers that ship to both international and domestic destinations. The company is licensed, bonded, and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation. Its FMSCA number is 989266.
Their services are quite straightforward. They provide a 21- point inspection on the vehicle upon pickup and delivery to ensure that the car has not been damaged. The most popular methods of delivery are door to door service for domestic shipping and port to port for international shipping. Vehicle tracking and carrier insurance have been put in place to ensure the client’s peace of mind. The company also has a same-truck transport service whereby the car stays on the same truck throughout the whole route to avoid delays. Their three most common international destinations include Hawaii, Alaska and, Puerto Rico.
The few testimonials available praise Dependable Auto Move for offering reliable efficient and speedy services.
You can reach them via the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?