Corporate Auto Transport Inc is an auto transport services company based in Portland, Oregon. The company was started in 2010 and was later incorporated in 2015. The company is licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States Department of Transportation. Their motor carrier number is 705313 and their USDOT number is 2246175. The company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau where it has an A- rating. It also has a 5-star ranking with on Transportreviews.com.
Corporate Auto Transport has a network of carriers, who are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. The company is licensed to provide auto transport services all over the United States. They transport all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury automobiles, sedans, vans, SUV’s, ATV’s, buses, and trucks. Also, they ship motorcycles.
They offer open carrier as the standard vehicle shipping method. A client’s car is picked up between 1 to 5 business days after the order is placed. Also, they provide enclosed car shipping for vehicles that need extra care and protection from the elements. Average pickup is 1 to 7 business days. To cap it, they have an expedited service which is an open carrier method. Pick up is done within 2 business days.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?