Cobalt Auto Logistic Services Inc is an auto transport services broker based in Overland Park, Kansas. It has a network of representatives with over 30 years combined experience in the auto transport services industry. They provide professional and high-level auto transport services. The company is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States Department of Transportation. Their motor carrier number is 791232 and their USDOT number is 2322259.
Cobalt Auto Logistic Services Inc is licensed to transport motor vehicles throughout the United States. They also provide international shipping services. The company moves all kinds of motor vehicles. These include luxury vehicles, sedans, wagons, convertibles, coupes, SUV’s, ATV’s, buses, and trucks. They also ship classics, collectibles, and motorcycles.
They use open air carriers as the standard mode of vehicles transportation. It is affordable, safe, and reliable. The company also offers enclosed vehicle shipping for valuable vehicles and collectibles which require special care and are sensitive to the weather. The company provides door to door, county to county, interstate, and coast to coast auto transport services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?