Car-Carry is a vehicle transportation and shipping carrier based in Schaumburg, Illinois. They are a fully licensed and bonded member of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC Number 934357. They currently ship anywhere in the United States.
Since the company is both a carrier and a broker, they are able to offer shipping services at a discounted rate. They offer both open-air transport for regular shipments and enclosed transport for more delicate cargo such as exotic cars and classic cars. Their transportation catalogue covers all types of vehicles including cars, SUVs, motorcycles, exotics and classic cars. They offer expedited door to door shipping as well. Their normal delivery schedule is between one to ten days, depending on the distance to be covered. They offer 24 hour real-time tracking online through a unique booking number which you use to track your shipment.
Car-Carry is open on Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 8 pm and 11 am to 3 pm on Saturdays. They are closed on Sundays. They do not have a contact person listed. Quotes can, however, be obtained through their website, by emailing them on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number 480-448-9998.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?