Bulldog Transport is a privately-owned transport brokerage company nestled in Maryland. It was established in 2011. The company specializes in nationwide shipping, and through their large network of carriers, they can transport anything from a small car to large and heavy equipment. Their fleet of trucks offers several vehicle transport options from the upper Midwest to the desert southwest.
Bulldog Transport has three different shipping options to cater for the different budget and safety needs of its clients. Their Express Shipping option is designed for clients who need expedited services. Under this service the vehicle is picked up and delivered in under three days.
Standard shipping caters to those who need their vehicles transported roughly within a week. This is the general quoted rate, and the vehicle is picked up in one-three days. Transit shipping is for clients who need their cars delivered within 15-30 days.
Cars are shipped in either an open or closed carrier depending on the needs of the customer. The company specializes in corporate, military, student, and individual auto transport and relocation. They also help customers purchase new vehicles at competitive prices thanks to their interactions with many car dealerships.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?