BR Movers is a family-owned and operated transport and storage Company based in Washington DC. The family has been providing local and nationwide transport services for generations in DC, Virginia, and Maryland. The company is approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, United States Dept of Transport; USDOT number 1409224 and ICC MC Number 534017. They are licensed to operate throughout the United States.
They handle both local and nationwide auto and general freight transportation. The company provides professional and quality services. They offer helpful advice, professional assistance and care from start to finish. They transport all kinds of motor vehicles. This includes cars, vans, SUV’s, and trucks. They also transport luxury vehicles, collectibles, and motorcycles.
Having been in the transport industry for generation, the family has a wealth of experience and expertise in moving all types of auto and general freight. It is a full service moving company. They coordinate the transportation process from the beginning to the end. Besides auto transportation, they can move household goods, and business equipment and furniture to any location within continental United States.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?