Border to Border Auto Transport LLC started their business operations in 2011. It is a family-owned and operated auto carrier that is based Salem, Oregon. The firm is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation. Its USDOT number is 2287220 and its motor carrier number is 729504.
The firm is approved to transport vehicles both locally and all over the continental United States. The auto carrier is licensed to transport general motor vehicles. They specialize in cars, SUV’s, ATV’s, RV’s, and trucks. They also move motorcycles, yachts, and boats. In fact, there is no vehicle that is too small or too big for them to handle. Besides, they transport valuable vehicles and collectibles.
Border to Border Auto Transport is also licensed to transport general freight. This means that they can ship household goods for clients who are moving to a different location or state. The firm also provides towing services and moving of salvage and inoperable vehicles. They have professional auto transport drivers who are fully insured and bonded.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?