Blue Star Auto Carriers is a vehicle transportation company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. They have a fleet of over 40 carriers and provide auto transport services throughout the continental United States including Alaska. They provide auto shipping services to a range of clients including auto dealerships, auction houses, auto rental firms, corporate clients, and private vehicle owners.
The auto carrier is a general auto mover and is licensed to transport all types of vehicles including luxury cars, SUV’s, and trucks. They also provide towing services. Besides that, they also ship valuable vehicles and motorcycles. They have professional drivers and clients can choose door to door, pick up, or drop off services.
Blue Star Auto Carriers provide both open carriers and closed carriers. Most vehicle owners prefer the open method of transportation because they can save a significant amount of money. Yet, the vehicles are not protected from the elements. Though damage is rare, it can occur. The enclosed transport protects the vehicle from the weather, flying objects such as rocks, and from theft. This mode of shipping is recommended for high-end vehicles.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?