Auto Shipping Today is a Nevada-based automotive shipping and transportation brokerage firm
that operates out of Pahrump. They are registered as a motor vehicle transportation broker
with the US Department of Transportation under USDOT No. 2485246. Their Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration number is MC No 858181. They are licensed to operate all over
the continental United States.
The company was incorporated in 2014. Their services include door to door shipping of sedans,
pick-up trucks, and SUVs. They also help military personnel and college students relocate
around the US. The company has been poorly-rated online after a pattern of complaints
emerged regarding their service delivery, time-keeping, and refund policies. Some of the
complaints have been that the cars were not picked up or delivered yet the clients were unable
to get their deposit refunded. This was even after filling the mandatory written request for
cancellation, yet the company was allegedly at fault.
Auto Shipping Today lists its principal contact person as Mr. Dustin A Anderson. Their operating
times are between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays but are closed on the weekends. Quotes can be
obtained by calling the number (800) 787-1331
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?