Auto Shipping Group Inc. is a vehicle shipping and brokerage firm that is based in Camas in Clark
County Washington. They are fully registered, insured and bonded by the US Department of
Transportation under the MC No. 600841. Their transport routes include nationwide to any part
of the continental United States and across Canada.
The company’s list of services includes door to door delivery, open transport, military auto
shipping, dealer transport, and college relocation transport. They transport vehicles of all types,
motorcycles, heavy equipment, and boats. Auto Shipping Group Inc. also ships classic cars and
are endorsed by one of the premier classic cars sites, classiccars.com. The full list of their
services is rather extensive and is available on their website. They are an AFTA Plan accredited
agent and maintain an A+ rating on the business rating platform BBB.
Auto Shipping Group Inc. was formed by in late 2013 by combining four auto shipping
brokerage firms. This effectively created one of the largest auto shipping brokerage firms in the
United States. The president and CEO is Mr. Terry Williams. The company is operates between
the hours of 8 am and 11 pm EST on weekdays and weekends.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?