American Transport (Massachusetts) is a federally licensed motor vehicle transportation
company. It is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association under Motor Carrier
number 652903 and the USDOT number 1793634. The brokerage firm is fully bonded and
insured as per the regulations set forth by the FMCSA and the DOT.
American Transport (Massachusetts) is both a carrier and a broker. This means that they have
their own equipment and drivers. They also have a minimum liability insurance of $750,000
with no deductible to the customer. Being both a carrier and a broker, American Transport
(Massachusetts) transports a wider range of motor vehicles than most small firms which
includes SUVs, sedans, trucks, ATVs, and luxury vehicles as well. The firm also does hauling and
transportation for national companies such as Honda and Toyota; and this further speaks to
Their contact person is the owner, Mr Jim Belletete. He has been doing business at American
Transport (Massachusetts) over the last 7 years, gaining a wealth of experience and
professionalism. The company is happy to provide the details of the driver transporting your
moto vehicle and a constant update of your vehicle’s location.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?