321 Transportation Inc. is an auto shipping broker firm based in Merritt Island, Florida. It is
licensed to carry out its operations by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
under USDOT number 2921445 and motor carrier number (MC no.) MC-985286. The broker
firm has existed since the year 2013. It is licensed to offer brokerage services to private
contractors, transporting chemicals, farm supplies, general freight, mobile homes, oilfield
equipment, and their major specialization, automotive. It serves all 50 states of the US.
The broker firm is a professional and qualified outfit offering insured transportation services.
No crash reports have been recorded by the FMCSA since the initial registration of the firm,
proving to be a safe and dependable brokerage firm. The firm has, however, not listed any
specific drivers with FMCSA as the company exclusively acts a middleman, utilizing resources
from active carriers.
The primary contact of 321 Transportation Inc. is one Joshua Darren Burch and a secondary
contact being one John Thomas Weidman. Their services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week through their hotline numbers.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?