Dickinson Long Distance Moving Companies
To move smoothly, you need a reliable moving company that is both experienced and professional. A company that cares about your welfare and the safety of your household items. Based in North Dakota, A-1 Auto Transport offers flexible and outstanding moving services to clients across the country. We will ensure your relocation to Dickinson is comfortable and seamless. We also offer vehicle transport.
Top tips for moving house with ease
- Order packing materials from local bookstores or grocery stores early enough. Designate one room so you know where to find all your packing supplies. Start packing those items that you will not be using anytime soon.
- Label every box and piece of furniture that you intend to move. This not only helps your movers know the rooms they belong to in the new house but will help you unpack easily.
- Packing can consume a lot of time especially if done alone. To make the process more manageable, consider inviting your friends over. Pick one weekend when they are available and request them to help you pack.
- Settling at your new house will be simpler if you make sure everything is in good condition, including cleaning the house, prior to moving in. Familiarizing yourself with the new surroundings will make it easier for you to adapt to your new environment.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you always need a professional moving company when moving
- They handle your stuff with care. The whole point of hiring movers is because they are good at what they do. Your household items are so valuable and should be in the hands of professionals. It is the only way to ensure they arrive at your new home without a scratch. The movers are trained to pack and transport your items carefully.
- They are insured. Your move cannot be safe if your mover doesn’t have insurance. We all know accidents can happen at any time and you want to be on the safe if this happens. Insurance cushions you from incurring losses due to damage or loss of property. You won’t have to spend a penny since the moving company will reimburse you the full value of the damaged item.
- Your safety is guaranteed. The fridge, couch, pool table and piano are among the heaviest household items. Handling them needs extra care since a slight mistake can cause bodily injuries. Such items are better left to professional movers because they have the appropriate tools and equipment that make it easier. Equipped with dollies, straps, ramps and piano skids, they know the techniques to safely lift and carry the heavy stuff.
- They are reliable. Professional moving companies always keep their word. When you sign an agreement, you can always be positive they will be present as expected. The movers will execute the services requested and will help you settle without complications. They are ready to help in any way and you can trust them for high-quality services.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
- Find out about the reputation of your potential mover by reading other people’s comments online. The BBB is, especially, a very resourceful site when it comes to checking the trustworthiness of a moving company. The complaints section will give you an insight into how they respond to claims. Read the reviews and study the ratings before making your decision.
- Check the validity of their licenses. Each company is required to have a USDOT Number from the U.S. Department of Transportation. This number acts as a permit for transporting household items across different states. If your move is local, check here for the state regulations.
- You need to have a list of at least 5 moving companies to compare their services, rates, coverage, and professionalism. If possible, visit the companies to get firsthand details about their operations. Check off companies that don’t meet your criteria until you remain with one.
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Storage services
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
Why you need our services
Our reputation of excellence for over 20 years has earned us a name of quality among our competitors. With customer service that is exceptionally good, we pride ourselves in reliability, affordability and being thorough. Our teams are detail-oriented and you can rely on us for consistent services in every move. Don’t let the stress of moving stop you from pursuing your dreams. Let A-1 Auto Transport help make your transition fast and easy.
Get in touch
Enlist our services and get started on the moving process immediately. Call us now on 888-509-3213. Get a free estimate by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org