Safe And Reliable Dickenson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dickenson County is considered a ‘bedroom county’ because of its affordable housing. Most folks working in the counties neighboring Dickenson County prefer living here due to its homely-feel. The county is among the safest in the state of Virginia and it only takes a 45-minute drive to get to counties like Russell or Wise County. Residents of Dickenson County rely on their personal vehicles to commute to work every day. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services that aim at keeping every client on track in terms of transportation. Should you need a car shipped from the mechanic to your home, or from a showroom to your business premises, we are the firm to call. We are the best in shipping cars to or from Dickenson County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dickenson County to Columbus||$272||272 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Dickenson County||$410||547 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dickenson County to Washington, D.C.||$412||412 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Dickenson County||$570||760 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dickenson County to Baton Rouge||$611||815 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Moines to Dickenson County||$630||840 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dickenson County to Seattle||$1032||2581 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Los Angeles to Dickenson County||$1171||2343 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Dickenson County
We strive to offer incomparable services to our Dickenson County clientele. We do this by offering county-focused car shipping services in which we tailor the service to best work for the profile of Dickenson County. We get well versed in the road network serving every nook and cranny of the county, allowing us to offer our services right to or from the client’s home when shipping cars to or from Dickenson County.
We make car deliveries to every address in Clinchco Town, Clintwood, Haysi, Dante, Caney Ridge and Nora. Since most residents commute to work in the adjacent counties, we also stretch our reach to these counties. These include Buchanan County, Russell County, Wise County and Pike County.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Door to door services: Some firms will require you to bring the car to a certain location (a transport terminal) for them to ship. We think this is an unnecessary thing to do. We offer to pick the car up from its location, regardless of where that may be. We then ship it and deliver it to the exact location you request. It is a stress free service which takes away unnecessary responsibility from you. The service is slightly expensive from its alternative; terminal service, but the extra cost makes up in convenience.
- Terminal services: Home delivery does not work for everyone. At times, delivering the car at a designated location for later pick-up works better with a client’s plans. We call this arrangement terminal services. We use car depots and secure parking lots across Dickenson County to make the deliveries. These act as the perfect drop-off/ pick-up spots. This service however attracts parking fees. We advise clients to pick the car as soon as they can to avoid unnecessary charges.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors in Dickenson County can get their construction machinery shipped professionally at affordable prices. We can handle excavators, bulldozers, engines, cranes, hydraulic equipment, turbines and other engineering equipment. Read more about this service here.
Talk to us!
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Dickenson County with A-1 Auto Transport? Talk to us today on (Tel:8004522880).
Zip codes included in Dickenson County
- 24217 - Bee
- 24220 - Birchleaf
- 24226 - Clinchco
- 24228 - Clintwood
- 24256 - Haysi
- 24269 - Mc Clure
- 24272 - Nora
- 24607 - Breaks
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Bee - Dickenson, Virginia (VA) 24217
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Bristol - Bristolity, Virginia (VA) 24201
🇺🇸 Davenport - Buchanan, Virginia (VA) 24239
🇺🇸 Bee - Dickenson, Virginia (VA) 24217
🇺🇸 Whitetop - Grayson, Virginia (VA) 24292
🇺🇸 Castlewood - Russell, Virginia (VA) 24224
🇺🇸 Duffield - Scott, Virginia (VA) 24244
🇺🇸 Atkins - Smyth, Virginia (VA) 24311
🇺🇸 Tannersville - Tazewell, Virginia (VA) 24377
🇺🇸 Abingdon - Washington, Virginia (VA) 24210
🇺🇸 Andover - Wise, Virginia (VA) 24215
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August