Diaz, Arkansas Professional Car Transport
Diaz is a small city in Jackson County in northern Arkansas. The area is well-known to hunters from all over the state because there is usually a large deer population and hunters tend to flock to the area during hunting season. The cost of living in Diaz is relatively lower than many other areas of Arkansas and many people choose to move to the area due to the low cost of housing and utilities.
The crime rate is exceptionally low and Diaz has seen no violent crimes in more than a decade. The most common employment opportunities are in manufacturing, retail businesses, agriculture including farming, forestry and hunting and health and educational services.
Learn more about vehicle export to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Diaz to Kansas City||$396||396 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Diaz||$414||552 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Diaz to Omaha||$435||580 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Indianapolis to Diaz||$484||484 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Diaz to Washington, D.C.||$726||968 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Diaz||$814||1357 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Diaz to Boston||$846||1411 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Diaz||$1009||2018 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Diaz Car Shipping Tips
Keep the following tips handy when you are planning to ship a car to or from Diaz or to other cities and states nationwide:
- Never hire a company based only on the price. The most reliable companies will usually offer prices that are similar to other companies. Companies that offer extremely low rates will often offer low-quality services as well as add extra fees on after the service has been retained. Be sure to ask upfront if the quote will be all-inclusive and make sure they will not add extra cost on after you book the service.
- Check the carrier insurance by asking to see the insurance certificate in person. Most carrier’s offer anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000 while others will offer even more. You need to make sure the coverage is enough for your car.
- Take before photos of the car from all areas and make sure they are time/date stamped to keep until the car has been delivered. On the off chance that the car has been damaged, your photos can come in quite handy.
- Empty all personal content from the car including music discs, movies and other items that may be loose in the car.
- Make sure the car is in good running condition with decent brakes, tires and no fluid leaks unless the company has agreed to haul a non-running vehicle for you.
Diaz Motor Vehicle Shipping Guide
ABF Freight Systems
ABF Freight Systems is a nationwide carrier that hauls general freight, motor vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s, boats, RV’s and other vehicles both heavy and light. They also haul heavy equipment, farm machinery and much more. All services are insured and licensed and they can be contacted by phone for rates and to book service.
Melton Truck Lines
Melton Truck Lines is a company that operates from coast to coast to provide quality transport services to private owners, dealerships, farms and other businesses. They are reasonably priced and offer secure open shipping options.
808 North 61st Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74116
Hermann Services, Inc.
Hermann Services, Inc. provides nationwide auto transport and freight shipping services. They have been in business for more than five years and all services are licensed, insured and bonded.
South Brunswick Township, New Jersey 08810
Diaz includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.