Diamond City, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Diamond City is located right on the White River in Boone County, AR. The city is very small but is a great location for those that enjoy outdoor living and woodland fun. Camping and hiking are popular in the area as well as hunting and fishing.
There are many sporting goods shops and outdoor shops where people can purchase supplies for fishing and hunting and camping, swimming and other outdoor activities. For those that don’t want to camp in the rougher areas of the woods, there are several campgrounds with electrical and water connections as well as recreation areas that include swimming pools, sports fields, and picnic areas.
You can learn more about Diamond City by visiting the official city website. The site has links to local accommodations, area attractions, and recreation and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Diamond City to Nashville||$424||424 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Diamond City||$438||585 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Diamond City to Houston||$439||586 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Detroit to Diamond City||$614||819 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Diamond City to Raleigh||$719||959 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Diamond City||$745||1242 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Diamond City to San Diego||$969||1616 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Diamond City||$979||1632 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
When you are planning to ship a car to or from Diamond City, be sure to keep the following auto transport tips in mind to help your auto relocation go smoothly:
- Contact your auto transport no less than 3-4 weeks ahead of time in order to assure the best service as well as rates.
- Always compare prices with at least 3 companies before making a decision. This will let you see what services are offered and which companies have the most competitive rates.
- Check reviews online to see how well others liked the services that they were provided.
- Check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to check driving and insurance records.
- If you own a classic, vintage or collectible car, or even a luxury car, be sure to protect the car from the elements during shipping by using enclosed services or by having the car top-loaded onto the open transport carrier.
- Remove all personal items from inside the car. The only items that are generally allowed to be inside of a vehicle during shipment is the spare tire and a tire tool to use for changing a flat tire.
- Be patient. Auto transport does not run on a strict time schedule and many things, including weather, late customers, traffic and other road situations can cause delays as well as speed up transport times.
Diamond City Auto Transport Index
Matlock & Son Inc.
Matlock and Son Inc. is a small, family owned and operated company that hauls general freight, farm supplies, construction equipment and motor vehicles. They are licensed and insured and offer services Monday through Saturday throughout the state of Arkansas.
183 Ault Road, Adona, Arkansas 72001
J. B. Hunt Transport
J.B. Hunt Transport is a well-known, nationwide transporter that hauls all kinds of freight, small and large, including motor vehicles, wet and dry freight, fresh produce, farm and heavy machinery and other freight. They can ship to and from all states of the continental United States and offer licensed and insured services and highly competitive rates for transport.
615 JB Hunt Corporate Drive, Lowell, Arkansas 72745
Diamond City includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org