Desert Hot Springs Long Distance Moving Companies
Named after the numerous naturally occurring hot springs, Desert Hot Springs is a city in the Riverside County, California. There are more than 20 hot and cold springs which are incredible sites to visit. The city offers beautiful recreational facilities for families to enjoy. Moving to Desert Hot Springs requires the services of a professional moving company.
Tips to help you move faster
- Research the top moving companies in your city. This will give you a good idea regarding costs that you may incur. Get as much information as possible about how the moving company operates.
- Make early preparations. Do not rush on the last day trying to organize your items. Ensure you start as soon as you decide you want to move to Desert Hot Springs. Ask your friends and family to help you pack weeks in advance. You cannot do it all in one day.
- Get rid of stuff you don’t need. Reduce your load by getting rid of all the unnecessary items. Tons of items necessitate many packing supplies, a lot of labor, and a large truck. These requirements increase your moving costs.
- Work within your budget. Before you start planning, establish how much you can afford to spend on the move. This will also help you to determine what you can carry to your new home.
- Hire a professional moving company near you.This is the best way to tackle the entire process safely, efficiently, and cost effectively.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
Hiring the services of professional movers gives you the following benefits:
- Experience: Their well-trained and experienced staff can take care of the process. Having members of your family or friends help with move could bring about injuries or accidents. It will also save your precious time, allowing you to focus on more important matters.
- License and insurance: Long distance moving companies are licensed to operate across the country. Interstate movers have to comply with the different laws across the states. Make sure the company issues insurance cover to household items.
- Services offered: Only hire movers with a good track record. Then you can be sure that the service you will receive is of high quality. Be wary of companies that don’t have clear working guidelines or policies.
- Minimal incidents of accidents: Lifting of bulky items and carrying them without mechanization is dangerous. It requires the skills of well-trained people to handle them since this is their area of expertise. Moving companies use tools and machines which make the job manageable without incidents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a reliable moving company
- The moving company you choose should provide minimum insurance coverage of $0.6 per pound. Visit the Licensing and Insurance Public database for verification.
- It’s advisable to identify moving companies within your current region. Once you find a few, compare them based on the period they have been in business.
- Your movers should have verifiable experience and reputation for you to be sure that they understand their job. Visit their website and check other sites like the American Moving and Storage Association.
- Ask people who have relocated before for referrals. They will give you details about the best moving company.
- Avoid companies that charge low rates. Read their policy before signing any contract. Look out for hidden charges.
- Interstate movers must have a USDOT number. Those who run intrastate moving errands require a state license for their region.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Commercial and residential moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Door to door relocations
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocations
- Office relocations
- Pet transport
- International moving
- Cheap Desert Hot Springs movers
- Same day moves
Why you should hire us
For over two decades, we have maintained an excellent rating and a flow of new and return-clients. We owe our success to the dedication we have to customer satisfaction. Our friendly customer service provides free quotes and advice on the best services suited for you. Our equipment is advanced and up-to-date.We have a team of dedicated workers who cater to your moving needs professionally. With us, your home and office items are safe.
Give us a call on 888-509-3213 and talk to one of our representatives for the best rates in town. To get your free moving estimates, fill out the form on top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.