Derby Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have planned a move to the beautiful city of Derby, you need experts to help you out. A-1 Auto Transport, Kansas, is a professional moving company that’s been in the business for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of moving services including vehicle transport. Enlist our services today and let the professionals take over.
The best moving tips
- Plan wisely: Create flexible schedules that you can manage with ease. Don’t rush the moving process lest you leave out important issues. Work with strategy and only move to the next task after completing the current one.
- Downsize: Take advantage of this opportunity to clean house. Go through each room and sort your belongings into three categories: To keep, donate or sell. Avoid moving into your new house with items you no longer need.
- Minor repairs: Any chance you get to check out your new house, make sure minor repairs are addressed before you move in. It will be easier to paint your walls, renovate the floor or clean the house while it’s still empty.
- Be present on moving day: No one knows your house better than you. The movers will need directions where to put the furniture or the piano and to be there in person will make it easier for everyone.
- Essentials: Pack personal items separately. If possible, use a clear plastic bag for easy identification. Having essential items like toiletries and a change of clothes will help you make it through the night with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Customer service. Professional movers train their staff to be courteous and offer excellent customer support to their clients. They answer questions professionally and are willing to help you out with any moving concerns. You’ll feel at home with the care and understanding you’ll receive.
- They know how to pack your items with the available space. They use the best packing materials to ensure your belongings are safe. They use their techniques and skills to carefully wrap fragile items and load them into the custom-made trucks. You don’t have to hassle for packing supplies; they’ll provide them for you.
- Professional movers provide different insurance options you can choose from. When you hire them, they take full responsibility for your belongings. They work hard to deliver them in the condition they were in before the move and in case of damages or loss due to a misfortune; you are sure of compensation.
- There are a lot of activities involved in moving, and they can take a toll on your body and mind. Delegating the process to professional movers will save you from the stress and give you time to accomplish other duties.
How to find the best moving company
Get multiple estimates from a list of top movers. This gives you a clear picture of the standard rates in the market. Compare the prices and pick the most affordable one while considering the quality of services they offer. A reputable mover will send their experts to inspect your household items in order to make accurate calculations.
Look for a company that’s certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. They help safeguard the welfare of consumers by eliminating rogue operators through their ProMover program. They ensure their members observe the public safety regulations and operate legally.
Go for a company that has been endorsed by the Better Business Bureau. The BBB gives credibility to movers who uphold professional business practices. Companies are ranked according to their performances. High ratings mean better service delivery.
Visit the FMCSA website to check the company’s history. Movers need to be licensed to operate in the industry. If it’s an out-of-state move, make sure the company has a USDOT number clearly displayed in any form of advertising.
Our moving services
- Coast to coast moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Cheap Derby movers
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- Military moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Storage facilities
- Packing materials
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide the best moving services in the market. Our workers are carefully picked after a rigorous screening process to ensure we have a competent team. Your items will be in safe hands and handled with specialized equipment. At A-1 Auto Transport, we make sure your move proceeds without a glitch and only request for payment when you’re satisfied that all your belongings arrived in good condition.
Get free quotes
Contact us on 888-509-3213 to make your reservation early to avoid inconveniences. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.