Dennard, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Dennard is a very small city in Arkansas that is located within 100 miles of Little Rock, Arkansas and is just a mere 150 miles away from Memphis, Tennessee. Dennard has a friendly atmosphere and a group of local residents that thrive on bringing the local community together and making sure that newcomers feel welcome and at home quickly.
There are many employment opportunities in agriculture as well as hunting and fishing in Dennard. When you venture to nearby cities such as Shirley, Marshall and Clinton, Arkansas, the opportunities are greatly increased with industries such as manufacturing and transportation, office, medical and education and more. Arkansas Tech University in Russellville and University of Central Arkansas in Conway are both less than 50 miles away from Dennard and many local students attend those colleges and others in the state.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dennard to Memphis||$174||174 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Nashville to Dennard||$385||385 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dennard to Dallas||$392||392 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Dennard||$478||638 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dennard to Washington, D.C.||$630||1050 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pierre to Dennard||$661||882 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dennard to Las Vegas||$873||1455 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Dennard||$1153||1923 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Dennard
A few simple tips from A-1 Auto Transport that you can keep in mind when you are shipping a vehicle to Dennard:
- Have the car washed before it is shipped. It is much easier to spot cosmetic damage on a clean car than it is on a dirty car.
- Clean all personal items out from the interior. Personal items are not going to be insured and if they are lost or damaged during shipment, they will not be replaced. Items left inside a vehicle can also add unnecessary weight to the truckload.
- Make sure the gas is no higher than a half tank but no less than a third of a tank. There should be just enough so the driver can load and unload and the customer can drive the vehicle to refuel when it is delivered.
- Verify that the company you are hiring has valid insurance and that the coverage amount is enough to cover your vehicle in case of an accident. You may also want to use your own private insurance policy if at all possible as this can help lower the overall cost of transport in some instances.
- Have the car fully prepared and ready to go before the driver arrives to pick it up. When the driver arrives, be sure to take date and time stamped photos of the car before it is loaded onto the carrier and save them until the car is delivered in case you need to compare the overall condition of the car when it arrives.
Dennard Auto Transport Guide
Aspen Transportation provides safer and reliable auto transport throughout the state of Arkansas as well as surrounding states in the Midwestern area of the United States. They are insured, licensed and bonded through the DOT and have accreditation with the FMCSA.
2608 Fair Park Boulevard, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Marable Transports moves cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles to all major cities in Arkansas. Marable has been in business longer than three years and they are licensed, insured and bonded as required by law. They are registered with the Department of Transportation and have a safe driving record.
8100 Hwy 65 South, Clinton, Arkansas 72031
Triple Transport Inc.
Triple Transport is a small, privately owned and operated company that hires only professionally licensed driving staff and has been in operation for more than five years. They haul all types of motor vehicles as well as boats, motorcycles and other freight. Triple Transport can be contacted by telephone for rate quotes and to book transport.
112 Midsouth Drive, Judsonia, Arkansas 72081
Triple O Trucking Inc.
Triple O Transport moves cars and trucks and other vehicles throughout the Midwest as well as the southern region of the United States. All services are insured with cargo insurance and are bonded through the FMCSA. Triple O Transport is registered with the DOT and all drivers are licensed and have extensive experience with auto transport and freight shipping services.
139 Owen Road, Rose Bud, Arkansas 72137
Dennard includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.