Delta State University (Delta State) is one of the eight public funded universities found in Cleveland, Mississippi. Since its establishment in 1924, Delta State has offered relevant programs and career guidance that best prepare their students for employment opportunities and talent development. It is the only university in Mississippi that offers Commercial Aviation program and has a large flight school. If you have an interest in athletics, there is a place for you in this university because the Department of Athletics promotes the sport and sponsors various inter-college competitions and conferences. Whether your family has relocated to Mississippi and you want a transfer to a university near you, you have changed your major and need a transfer or you have graduated from high school and want to join college, you surely do not want to miss a chance of being part of this university. Moving could be a major challenge, whether you are moving from Delta State after completing your studies or to Delta State for the first time. Don’t fret! A-1 Auto Transport offers full service moving to or from Delta State.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Delta State easier
We give you tips on how you can move with ease. Here are a few:
- Prepare early: Preparing and planning early is a half job done. Gather information about housing and residential life at Delta State early enough. Remember to complete residential hall application if you decide to live on campus. Know the size of your apartment or dorm, number of roommates and the facilities offered to help you determine what to carry and what not carry.
- Start packing: Get your moving boxes, tape, labels and other packing equipment ready. Pack extremely essential goods because the less luggage you have, the less the cost of your relocation.When packing, put what you don’t use most of the time at the bottom of the moving box and what you most often need at the top. Pack fragile items with a lot of care and wrap them well. To save on the cost of moving boxes, you can put some items in your baskets, garbage bin and spaces within your suitcases. Ensure that you utilize every space available.
- Storage: Sometimes you may decide to move before the reporting date. You can rent a storage unit to store your goods temporarily.
- Liaise with a moving company: Self-moving can be stressful and you may end up spending more in the end. However, if you hire a reliable auto transport company, the entire process becomes easier and the moving cost remains fixed regardless of the circumstances. Get estimates from different movers and compare them to get the best fit.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Delta State move
Moving by yourself means spending more time preparing, packing, loading, moving, unpacking and arranging your household goods which can be tedious. The safety of your valuable and delicate goods is also at stake. Seeking services from a professional mover like A-1 Auto Transport Company comes with a lot of benefits.
- You save a lot of time which you can use for studying, having fun, and other activities as the mover does everything for you.
- No threats of potential injuries during lifting, carrying and loading heavyweight furniture and pool table or potential damage of fragile goods such as delicate books, glasses among other items.
- No worries about accidents because your goods are covered by reputable insurance companies.
How to find the best university moving company
For you to ensure that your goods are safely delivered, get the best mover. Visit their websites and look out for any red flags such as grammatical mistakes, questionable licensing , lack of insurance details, lack of a physical address or conflicting contact information. For example, the physical address provided on the website might be different from what they have indicated on their business cards.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto transport services include:
- Door to door moving services from packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging your goods.
- Moving storage services for the current students and alumni.
- Moving advice to self-moving students.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have a 20-year experience of serving Delta State students. We have therefore established unwavering trust and friendship with Delta State community and we understand and offer solutions to the unique needs of the Delta State students who want to move. Besides, we have state-of-the-art equipment to handle every item you wish to move to or from Delta State. Our professional team handles your goods as if they are their precious gifts.
Get a no-obligation quote from us. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.