Moving To Or From Delaware State University
A study has shown that the average adult in the United States of America will move at least 11 times in their entire lifetime! People move for different reasons, it could be for work, school or even to just start life over. Moving is therefore a part of life that we cannot wish away. As a student, you may be moving to attend university after graduating from high school. Another reason most students find themselves relocating is completing undergraduate studies to start life in a new apartment or back home. Whatever the reason for your move to or from Delaware State University, you can rest assured that if you stick with us, your move will not be a daunting experience. We have been in the business of moving students like you throughout the state of Delaware and across the country for over twenty years with great success.
Making your university move easier
Moving for as a student may seem to be a daunting task, especially since this might be your first major move. However, you can follow these tips to make your move easier than you expect it to be.
- Find out what you need: Before moving into the university dorms, find out from friends and family with moving experience what you will need to carry. Most university dorms have limited space therefore you should only pack what you absolutely needs. Furthermore, for your first apartment move, you may not need to pack all your furniture as it could be partly furnished. Do your research well.
- Create a moving list or inventory: After finding out what you need to pack, it is wise to create a list of the items you need to pack. This will help you to carry everything you need and leave nothing out. Additionally, an inventory will help you keep track of your items as you move and unpack them.
- Purge: Go through your items and leave what you do not need, or have not used for a while. Do not carry items that will only take up precious space, and make your duration for packing longer than necessary.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Advantages of using a professional mover for your university move
Using a professional mover for your student move may be the best decision you could make concerning your impending move to or from university. Here are a few reasons why.
- It is more cost-effective: Hiring professional movers is an expensive venture, but it could end up saving you money. This is because professional movers will save you time, which we all know is money. Additionally, the services provided by the movers come in one discounted package, and you will pay for everything in one payment rather than having to make payments in different places for various moving items and labor.
- Eliminate multiple trips: Professional movers will provide you with a truck that will be able to cart all your belongings away in one trip. It is highly unlikely that you own a truck that can handle your move in one trip.
- Convenience: Movers are trained to handle your move efficiently without expecting your input. Additionally, you do not have to worry about where and how your items are because they will strive to deliver them as agreed.
How to find the best university mover
It is important that you choose a mover out of the thousands out there that you can trust with your items. Here are a few tips you can use to find a good mover.
- Ask for recommendations: You probably know friends and family who have moved recently. Ask them to recommend any good moving companies they have used. It is also important to ask them which ones to steer clear of.
- Research online: Use the internet to research professional moving companies near you. Additionally, you can use the internet to find out what past customers have to say about the moving company you are researching.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we strive to provide top notch services to our clients. Some of these moving services include local, long distance, door to door, cross country and international moving services. We also offer full service moving, dorm arrangement, apartment moving, auto transport and moving storage among other services.
Here is why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Furthermore we have been in operation for over twenty years. You can trust us with your move as our Better Business Bureau accreditation has remained consistent over the years.
For all your moving needs, call us on 888-509-3213. Additionally, you can fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.