- Safe And Reliable Delaware County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Delaware County
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Services We Offer You
- Let Us Be Your Shipping Partner!
- Zip Codes Included In Delaware County
Safe And Reliable Delaware County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Looking for carefree reliable auto shipping in Delaware County? We have got you covered! A-1 Auto Transport aims to offer stress-free car shipping to the 117,671 residents of the area. We extend our services to the rest of Indiana with our truck drivers using our large fleet of transport trailers to reach every part of the state. Our shipping professionals have over twenty years of experience and commit to offer excellent services all the time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Delaware County to Columbus||$151||151 miles||1-2 days|
|Delaware County to Milwaukee||$302||302 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Delaware County||$353||353 miles||2-4 days|
|Delaware County to Kansas City||$414||552 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Delaware County||$464||619 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Delaware County||$512||683 miles||3-5 days|
|Delaware County to Austin||$698||1163 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Delaware County||$1148||2295 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Delaware County
We cover the entire 395 square-mile area using the existing road network in the county. Fortunately, our drivers are well trained to quickly select the best route to use when shipping cars to or from Delaware County. Normally, they will use the fastest and safest routes in the county. This includes Interstate 69, US Route 35, and several state roads. We often use I-69 to ship vehicles to nearby cities and towns within the state and beyond. Alternative routes to similar locations include US 35, which is a major highway in the area.
Beyond Delaware County, we also ship to adjacent counties like Blackford County to the north, Jay County to the northeast, Randolph County to the east, Henry County to the south, Madison County to the west, and Grant County to the northwest. We access these counties using State Roads 3, 28, 32, 67, 167, 332, and existing county roads.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Services we offer you
We offer auto shipping services that meet a majority of the needs of vehicle owners. These services include:
- New vehicle shipping: We have been shipping brand new cars into the US for many years. Our team understands the processes involved in car importation and will handle the process on your behalf. It does not matter the model or size of your new vehicle, we can ship it for you.
- Flat bed auto transport: Oversize vehicles are best transported using flatbed trucks to ensure they reach their destination in one piece. We have several flatbed trailers that can transport vehicles of any size and tonnage.
- Terminal to terminal delivery: Delivery of vehicles to the nearest terminal is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. When shipping cars to or from Delaware County using our trucks, we can deliver to any terminal within our network, both in the US and overseas.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees the best services when shipping cars to or from Delaware County. We have a committed team of shipping professionals that will ensure your vehicle is transported safely and in a timely manner. To experience excellent vehicle moving services, talk to our team for a free quote today!
Zip codes included in Delaware County
|47320- Albany||47303- Desoto||47304 -Muncie||47383- Selma|
|47303- Anthony||47338- Eaton||47305- Muncie||47338 -Shideler|
|47306 -Ball State University||47342- Gaston||47306- Muncie||47383- Smithfield|
|47302- Breezewood Park||47338- Granville||47307- Muncie||47304- West Acres|
|47304- Brewington Woods||47303- Hamilton Park||47308- Muncie||47396- West Muncie|
|47304- Cammack||47383- Hills and Dales||47302- New Burlington||47304 -Westport Addition|
|47303 -Cook Acres||47302- Hyde Park||47338- Niles||47342 -Wheeling|
|47303- Country Terrace||47302- Medford||47367- Oakville||47303 -Woodlawn Park|
|47302- Cowan||47302- Muncie||47302- Progress||47396 -Yorktown|
|47334- Daleville||47303- Muncie||47303- Royerton|