Safe And Reliable Delaware County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are more than a handful of reasons as to why we are the better option for car shipping services in Delaware County. For starters, we provide free quoting services to all our clients straight from our website. You don’t have to run around checking out prices. Secondly, we give our clients the liberty to choose the delivery method that suits their needs best. Thirdly, honesty and accountability are second nature to us. We handle your car with utmost care and any damage is fully covered under our in-transit insurance cover.
Finally, we save the best for last; we offer tailored carrier services at county level. These and many more are the reasons why A-1 Auto Transport is the best firm offering Iowa car shipping services, and why we are unbeatable when it comes to shipping cars to or from Delaware County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Delaware County to Kansas City||$353||353 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Delaware County to Cleveland||$427||570 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Delaware County to New York||$613||1022 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Delaware County||$619||826 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Delaware County||$640||854 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Delaware County to Miami||$931||1552 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Delaware County to Phoenix||$933||1556 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Delaware County to Portland||$1137||1896 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
A tailored experience wouldn’t be whole if only a handful of persons get to enjoy it. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe in completeness. That is why we operate over a comprehensive and extensive scope of service within Delaware County. When shipping cars to or from Delaware County, we deliver vehicles for clients in the cities as well as those in the townships and unincorporated communities.
These areas include Colesburg, Delaware city, Delhi, Dundee, Dyersville, Earlville, Edgewood, Greeley, Hopkinton, Manchester, Masonville, Ryan, Adams, Bremen, Coffins Grove, Colony, Elk, Hazel Green, Honey Creek, Milo, Prairie, Richland, South Fork, North Fork, Oneida, Union, Petersburg, Robinson and Rockville.
- Mobile home and RV shipping: Delaware has beautiful camping and national reserve sites. This attracts camp lovers from all over Iowa and the nearby states. Should you need professional RV or mobile shipping, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
- Interstate car shipping: We are expert long-distance movers, shipping cars to far off states at affordable prices. In Delaware, we use US Route 20 to access Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and Oregon. We offer both terminal and door to door delivery under our state-to-state car shipping services.
- Terminal delivery service: Under this service, we drop the car off at a designated pick-up point. It could be a secure parking lot, storage facility or car depot nearest to your location.
- Door to door delivery: Under this service, we deliver your vehicle straight to your address within Delaware County. It is a hassle free service as we do all the heavy lifting.
Find out more!
Click here for more services A-1 Auto Transport has to offer when shipping cars to or from Delaware County. We have something for all clients in Delaware.
Zip codes included in Delaware County
- ZIP Code 50654 - Masonville
- ZIP Code 52035 - Colesburg
- ZIP Code 52036 - Delaware
- ZIP Code 52038 - Dundee
- ZIP Code 52041 - Earlville
- ZIP Code 52050 - Greeley
- ZIP Code 52057 - Manchester
- ZIP Code 52223 - Delhi
- ZIP Code 52237 - Hopkinton
- ZIP Code 52330 - Ryan
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org