Defiance Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is one of the opportunities that gives many people a chance to start over. It has been considered a stressful period by many people because of all the tasks one is required to manage. If you are planning to move to, from or within Defiance, Ohio let A-1 Auto Transport manage your moving process and take the stress away from your move. We are a full service moving company that can manage every aspect of the move for you. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Why hire movers
- Movers are well trained in the best moving techniques, thus they can handle the challenges of any type of move.
- Movers have the best moving equipment so you don’t have to worry about fitting your L-shaped couch or pool table through your small doors or narrow pathways.
- Movers are familiar with the best routes to access your new or old apartment thereby guaranteeing you safety and security for your items.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration governs all the long distance moves, thus hiring movers enables you not to worry about what regulations you must meet if you were moving on your own.
- Movers help you to save on moving time; they provide a number of moving professionals to make your move faster. They help with all the moving logistics and help prepare your moving inventory.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Key things to look out for in movers
- Their years of experience in the moving industry especially in relation to your particular type of move.
- The condition of their offices and warehouses; do not work with a mover if they do not have a physical location or their offices are run down.
- Get referrals from their formal clients; you can check their website for testimonials and check other sites for customers compliments and complaints to let you know what to expect from their services.
- If they are registered with the FMCSA and the American Moving and Storage Association.
- If they have their own branded trucks and moving equipment and if they will manage the entire move.
- Ascertain if they will provide insurance for your cargo.
- Make a moving plan that will include your moving budget and all the things that you must do in order for your move to be successful. It is helpful to start making all your plans at least 6 weeks before the moving day.
- Get copies of the ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ and the ‘Ready to Move’ booklet.
- Before you decide to hire a mover get at least four moving estimates from different companies so that you are able to get the most reasonably priced company based on your needs.
- Long distance moves are charged by the weight of your cargo, so it is helpful to get rid of items that you will not need in your new home.
- Sort out your items room by room and make sure to keep your personal possessions separate so that you can move them yourself.
- Before moving day, aim to finish or reduce the stock of food in your house. Long distance movers do not carry perishable items.
Our services in Defiance
We offer a variety of options for people looking to move to, from or within Defiance and Ohio as below:
- Auto transport
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Pet and animal transport
- Moving of bulky items
- Delivery of bulky items
- International coast to coast moves
- Seniors moves
- Military moves
- Residential and apartment moves
- Commercial moves
- Full service moving – end to end management of the entire moving process.
Why work with us?
- We have over 25 years of experience in the transport and moving industry, we have thus gained a wealth of moving experience.
- We will seamlessly manage your local, national or international move with our full range of coast-to-coast services.
- We have offices and warehouses in many cities across the country.
- We are a green business focused on reducing our carbon footprint. The US Environmental Protection Agency has recognized our efforts through The Smart Way Program.
- We have helped execute and translate millions of moving challenges into beautiful moving experiences.
Hire the best
We are a reputable company that has won the trust of millions of Americans. Fill in the form at the top of this page for you to begin your experience of our exemplary services. If you would like to contact our Defiance customer service crew, you can do so by dropping us an email at email@example.com. You can also contact our 24/7 call center on 888-509-3213. Get quality services at prices that you will love.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.