- Dearborn Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a moving company
- How to find the best mover in Dearborn Heights
- How to recognize rogue movers
- Make your move successful with simple tips
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Check us out
Dearborn Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
Dearborn Heights is located in Wayne County, Michigan. It’s close to Detroit which ensures it gets a share of the affordable automobiles and entertainment industry. View the scenic Rouge River and go boating, fishing and swimming at any time of the week. The city also has the Midway Sports and Entertainment which has cool festivals, music and plays each week. The city is a predominantly bedroom community with most residents working in the neighbouring cities. Long distance moves are relaxing when handled by professional movers. Moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have the experience and equipment to make your moving and vehicle relocation stress free. The Korean and Japanese restaurants in downtown Dearborn Heights have tasty sushi and sea food.
Why you need a moving company
- Accountability: Moving companies take responsibility for your items and the building when moving. They keep all the items safe since they know they have to repay any damage. They have a solid inventory to keep track of all your items confirming no misplacements. They also have insurance which covers the items and personnel.
- Keep your friends happy: No one likes moving numerous items and working for long hours. Your friends are no exception; they’ll look for petty excuses to avoid helping with your move. Besides, if they break an item this can create discord since they aren’t liable for repayment. Moving companies use professional personnel who will ensure you have a smooth move.
- Insurance: When moving you may encounter accidents when loading or transporting items. You are liable for any damage since you lack insurance. Moving companies provide basic insurance when handling each move. They cover the items, personnel and property. They also cover the items in transit which ensures the customer does not suffer loss.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Dearborn Heights
Get recommendations from associations like the Michigan Movers Association. They are among the oldest moving associations in the Midwest. They partner with over 20 professional organizations to ensure they provide professional services. All members operate under a code of ethics that guides their conduct. All movers are expected to read the customer their rights and responsibilities before agreeing to other terms.
Check the Better Business Bureau for consumer complaints. Check how many complaints the company has per year and how they resolve them. Avoid companies with slow responses and frequent complaints. The organization is also the best known complaints resolver in the country. Most moving companies become responsive once BBB takes over the case.
How to recognize rogue movers
- If the company does not own any trucks, that raises a red flag. They need to make enough money to pay for the truck and still make a profit. They may hold your items hostage and demand ridiculous amounts of money to release them.
- They lack a USDOT carrier number.
- They don’t perform a walk-through and insist on online quotations.
Make your move successful with simple tips
- Scale down your load. Sell items you don’t need and donate the rest to your friends or Goodwill.
- When packing, remember the company’s delivery window. You need to pack utilities that can sustain you for the period before your items arrive.
- Enlist friends to help with packing and loading. Use mobile packing tips to increase your efficiency.
- Ensure you cancel subscriptions weeks in advance to avoid renewal days before moving out.
- Organize your move by packing items in trash bags, corrugated boxes and laundry bins. Ensure all the boxes are labeled to avoid mix ups when transporting and unpacking the items.
- Let the movers know of the rules in your new premises. They may contravene certain rules unknowingly which may result to additional expenses.
- Get a copy of the movers’ inventory after all your items have been loaded.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a 98% chance of success with each move we handle. Our satisfactory safety rating with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association is among the highest for long distance movers.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
- Full-service moves
- Vehicle relocations
- Storage services
Check us out
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and speak with a moving expert. We have confidence in the quality of our services and offer a free no-obligation quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page. Choose A-1 Auto Transport and experience exceptional moving.