Safe And Reliable De Witt County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Illinois is a relatively large state, with a total of 102 counties. With a population of 12.8 million (2016), the state is an all-year-round ready market for business. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. cashes in the high car shipping demand that residents, guests, and businesses pose in the state. We, however, take a different and unique approach in attending to this demand. A wholesome approach leaves room for inconsistency. We instead take a county-focused approach in offering Illinois car shipping services. It allows us to focus on each city, town, and township in the specific county, thereby reaching as many clients as we can.
De Witt County is one of such counties we serve. Our unique county-focused service delivery makes us the firm offering the highest quality of service when it comes to shipping cars to or from De Witt County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|De Witt County to Detroit||$402||402 miles||2 - 4 days|
|De Witt County to Memphis||$407||407 miles||2 - 4 days|
|De Witt County to Atlanta||$470||627 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to De Witt County||$584||779 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to De Witt County||$773||1289 miles||4 - 6 days|
|De Witt County to Phoenix||$963||1606 miles||5 - 7 days|
|De Witt County to Seattle||$1034||2069 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around De Witt County
We exclusively focus on serving clients within the boundaries making up De Witt. These include clients from Clinton City, Farmer City, De Witt Village, Kenney, Wapella, Waynesville, Weldon, Barnett, Clintonia, Creek, Harp, Nixon, Rutledge, Santa Anna, Texas Township, Tunbridge, and Wilson. The knowledge of the major roads and streets serving these areas, coupled up with state-of-the-art GPS navigation, allows us to serve all clients from the comfort of their homes or business premises.
De Witt County has great commercial relations with her adjacent counties. We also cater for car shipping demand from these regions, maintaining the same quality of service all round. We are the number one choice for clients from McLean County, Piatt, Macon, and Logan County as far as shipping cars to or from De Witt County are concerned.
- Dealer to dealer car shipping: Are you a car dealer? We offer cost-effective car shipping services for clients involved in auto auctions and dealer trades.
- Multi-car shipping: A great way to save on costs is shipping multiple cars at a time. By seeking our multiple-car shipping service, you will save on labor, fuel costs, and the cost of hiring different carriers. We are able to ship fleets of 8 to 11 vehicles to different locations using a single carrier.
- Open and enclosed carriers: We have several open and enclosed carriers for different jobs. Sedans, vans, trucks, SUVs, ATVs and mobile homes are best shipped in open carriers because they save on costs. High-end, sports and classic cars are best shipped in enclosed carriers due to their costly nature.
- Door to door services: We are able to serve you from the comfort of your home. Simply give us a call and provide the car’s location and the location to which the delivery is to be made. We shall handle the rest, ensuring the car is delivered to the exact address provided.
Call us today!
Zip codes included in De Witt County
- ZIP Code 61727 - Clinton
- ZIP Code 61735 - Dewitt
- ZIP Code 61749 - Kenney
- ZIP Code 61750 - Lane
- ZIP Code 61777 - Wapella
- ZIP Code 61778 - Waynesville
- ZIP Code 61842 - Farmer City
- ZIP Code 61882 - Weldon
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.