Safe And Reliable Dawson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you a farmer or rancher looking to ship large farm trucks or farm equipment to Dawson County? A-1 Auto Transport is the company for you. We are one of the largest U.S. based Auto shipping companies with over 40 terminals and 30 state-of-the art carriers. We have been shipping cars to or from Dawson County and Nebraska, for over 25 years. We understand what it takes to get this labor-intensive job done.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chicago to Dawson County||$524||698 miles||3-5 days|
|Dawson County to Memphis||$618||824 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Dawson County||$704||938 miles||3-5 days|
|Dawson County to San Antonio||$720||960 miles||3-5 days|
|Columbus to Dawson County||$608||1014 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Dawson County||$867||1445 miles||4-6 days|
|Dawson County to Jacksonville||$911||1519 miles||5-7 days|
|Dawson County to Orlando||$967||1611 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Dawson County
Our routine trips made shipping cars to and from Dawson County have helped us better understand the area. We know which roads to avoid during rush hours and those we can use. The major roads we use include interstate 80, U.S. highways 30 and 283, and Nebraska Highways 21, 23, 40 and 47.
We also haul vehicles to the neighboring counties which include, Buffalo County to the east, Phelps County to the southeast, Gosper County to the south, Frontier County to the southwest, Lincoln County to the west and Custer County in the North.
Services we provide
We provide quality auto shipping services that are tailor-made to fit the client's specifications. Our staff works with you to offer advice and guidance in choosing the best auto shipping solution that suit your requirements.
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo: For our customers who would like to ship anything that doesn’t fall under our auto shipping portfolio, this service is for you. There are no weight and size restrictions; if you want it shipped we can do it. Some of the items we ship include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
- Interstate car towing: Planning on shipping your car to another state? A-1 Auto has made this less complicated and very affordable. We offer interstate pick-up services if the client's vehicle is inoperable, and also provide insurance cover as long as the vehicle is in our possession.
- International / RoRo: Shipping vehicles abroad is different from doing it locally. The methods of shipping, loading and the paperwork are different. Thankfully, A-1 Auto Transport has the capacity to do this. We have been shipping cars to and from other countries for over 20 years. We have the equipment, workforce and established routes making this process smooth and hassle-free.
Ship with us!
Our dedication to service delivery coupled with our state-of-the-art, modern equipment allows us to offer high quality, timely yet affordable auto shipping services. Shipping cars to or from Dawson County has never been easier. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to book our services or to get a free no obligation quotation.
Zip codes included in Dawson County
- 68834 Eddyville
- 68850 Lexington
- 68863 Overton
- 68878 Sumner
- 69029 Farnam
- 69130 Cozad
- 69138 Gothenburg
- 69171 Willow Island
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Eddyville - Dawson, Nebraska (NE) 68834
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Kearney - Buffalo, Nebraska (NE) 68845
🇺🇸 Kearney - Buffalo, Nebraska (NE) 68845
🇺🇸 Merna - Custer, Nebraska (NE) 68856
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September