Safe And Reliable Dauphin Island Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A visit to Dauphin Island gives vacationers a chance to explore the sea and enjoy various activities on the beach. You can learn more about marine life by visiting Fort Gaines and the sea lab which is popular with tourists. Fishing is also a common activity that you can engage in while visiting the town. A-1 Auto Transport makes it easier to explore the town by shipping vehicles to the area and the rest of Alabama on your behalf. We have qualified shipping professionals that handle the entire vehicle transportation on your behalf. Our team is committed to offering top quality services at an affordable cost nationwide and abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Dauphin Island||$401||401 miles||2-4 days|
|Dauphin Island to Jacksonville||$439||439 miles||2-4 days|
|Dauphin Island to Kansas City||$649||865 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Dauphin Island||$741||1235 miles||4-6 days|
|Dauphin Island to Salt Lake City||$1121||1869 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Dauphin Island||$1009||2017 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Dauphin Island
Residents of Dauphin Island can rest assured that the services they receive from A-1 Auto Transport are high quality at all times. We regularly ship vehicles to the 167 square mile area using both covered and uncovered trailers to various locations in the town. To reach these locations on time, we use Alabama state route 193 which is a major transportation route in the area. In addition to shipping cars to or from Dauphin Island, we also extend our services to accommodate the requests of residents in nearby towns.
Types of cars we ship to or from Dauphin Island
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to shipping all types of vehicles to locations nationwide. We ship a diverse range of cars that belong to individuals and organizations. These vehicles are shipped by road, sea or even air depending on your preferred transportation option. Even though we have shipped hundreds of vehicles, some have become quite popular and include buses, trucks, sedans, classic cars, luxury cars, golf carts, SUVs, motorhomes, ATVs and RVs among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Dauphin Island
Shipping cars to or from Dauphin Island is always easy when vehicle owners get their vehicles ready on time. Some of the ways to prepare are:
- Start early. As soon as the shipping date for your car is confirmed, you need to start preparing it. Go over every part of the vehicle and ensure that personal items and custom accessories are removed. Ensure that it is washed well and looks presentable upon pickup.
- Ask for a Bill of Lading. Genuine auto shippers present vehicle owners with a Bill of Lading when picking your vehicle. Ensure that the details describing the condition of your car are accurate before signing the document.
- Refuel your car. Your gas tank needs to be filled to the quarter mark when being handed over to the auto shipper. The gas will make it easier to move the car during the loading and unloading process within the US or abroad.
Our service portfolio
Our automobile transportation services are designed to make shipping cars to or from Dauphin Island hassle-free.
- Step van shipping: Many companies that are involved in picking up and dropping off cargo often use step vans to move from one location to another. We often ship these vans on their behalf to all the fifty states in the US and to international locations as well. Our truck drivers often transport these large vehicles using open trailers that can easily accommodate their size. The vans are tied down well on the truck so that they do not topple while in transit. In addition to ensuring the multi-trucks get to their destination on time, we also insure them against damage during transportation.
- Motorcycle crate shipping: High-end motorcycles often need to be shipped in the safest manner possible. We offer specialized transportation known as crate shipping that is available for those moving motorbikes locally and internationally. The crate is built to fit around the motorcycle so that it does not move when being transported. It is one of the safest to move the two wheeled vehicles without putting them at risk in any way. Our rates for shipping using this method are also quite affordable for both individuals and companies. Apart from crate shipping, we also move motorcycles using open and enclosed trailers depending on your preference.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport offers support to vehicle owners all over the US and abroad. We ensure that your shipping experience is stress-free regardless of the distance to be covered. Our drivers use state-of-the-art trailers to move vehicles to near and far flung locations. We also offer insurance cover for all the cars that are shipped by us and also provide regular updates on their location during transportation.
Reach out to us!
To get a free cost estimate from a member of our sales team, call us today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.