Danville Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to another city or state is the best way to open up your mind to new possibilities. When preparing for a move, hiring a professional moving company will help you move comfortably and settle faster. For over 25 years, we have gained the trust of thousands of customers countrywide. Visit our offices in Kentucky and book your date with us today. We will make your move to Danville memorable. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 5 hacks for moving house
- Pack your dishes upright: To prevent your plates from cracking or chipping during a move, wrap them in wrapping paper. Pack them vertically as you would in a dishwasher and fill up any empty spaces left with soft towels.
- Electronics: Before unplugging the cords from your electronic devices, take a picture of the connection. This will help you plug everything back the way it was when you arrive at your new house.
- Pack your beddings separately: Set up the beds as soon as you arrive at your new home. You will be tired from the long journey, and the last thing you want is going through every box trying to find the bed sheets. Pack them in a well-marked box and ensure they are loaded last and unloaded first.
- Declutter your house: When moving, get rid of those items that will not be useful in your new home. Avoid holding on to things you no longer use. If possible, sell some of the stuff so that you can purchase new ones at your new place.
- Label everything: The only way to keep your sanity during a move is to label all your boxes correctly. Write a small description of what each box contains and the rooms they should be placed in. This way, the movers will know exactly where to take them, making work fast and easy.
4 reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Manpower and skills. The most tiring part of moving is getting the heavy pieces of furniture out of the house and into the trucks. Sofas, beds and other heavy boxes need the muscles of professionals. They have the skills to lift them without scratching the walls or causing damage.
- Saves time. Moving takes a great deal of time especially if you’re moving on your own. However, when you hire a professional mover, your daily routine won’t be interfered with. They will handle everything so that you have time to manage the other aspects of your move.
- When you hire a professional moving company, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings. The movers will ensure they are packed carefully and delivered to your new home intact. They offer adequate insurance coverage that protects your items against damage.
- Movers have been moving houses for years and have gained vast experience that makes them good at what they do. They will schedule your move, pack your stuff, load and unload them within the shortest time possible.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways to find a reliable mover
Is the company accredited by the BBB? The Better Business Bureau gives credibility to movers who provide excellent moving services and respond to customer complaints in good faith. This gives you confidence that you are dealing with a trustworthy mover.
Pay special attention to online reviews. Be wary of reviews which don’t seem realistic or are too positive. For honest reviews check Angie’s List or MyMovingReviews.com. These are trusted sites where past customers leave genuine comments based on their experience with moving companies.
Only work with licensed movers. The FMCSA registers and authorizes moving companies that have complied with the safety regulations. Interstate movers are required to have a USDOT Number while intrastate movers should have a license from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Division of Motor Carriers (KYTC).
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Storage options
- Packing materials
Why hire us?
We are the most trusted moving company in Kentucky and beyond. Our services are tailored to satisfy the needs of every individual who seeks our services. Whether you’re moving locally or out-of-state, we’ve got you covered. Our staff is highly trained to handle a move professionally and make timely deliveries. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today and let us get you moving.
Get in touch with us on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
State to State Moving Services in Kentucky (KY), USA
- Ashland (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Bardstown (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Berea (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Bowling Green (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Campbellsville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Covington (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Danville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Elizabethtime (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Erlanger (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Florence (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Fort Thomas (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Frankfort (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Georgetown (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Glasgow, Kentucky (KY)
- Henderson (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY)
- Independence (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Jeffersontown (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Lawrenceburg (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Lexington-Fayette (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Lyndon (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Madisonville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Mayfield (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Maysville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- McCreary County (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Middlesborough (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Mount Washington (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Murray (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Newport (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Nicholasville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Owensboro (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Paducah (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Radcliff (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Richmond (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Shelbyville (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Shively (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Somerse (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- St Mathews (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Winchester (KY), Kentucky (KY)