Danville Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating is taxing, especially if you are a big family with lots of belongings. It’s quite hard to adequately prepare for the challenges associated with moving. This ranges from the emotional aspects to the back-breaking work of lifting heavy furniture.
If a long distance move is in your future, here are some helpful tips that will ensure that your move is as smooth as possible. We are long distance movers based in California who have helped many folks settle in Danville. We would like to lend the same helping hand to you as well. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Downsize: To save on space and cost of moving, you ought to get rid of things you don’t use or need anymore. This includes items like clothes you have overgrown, toys your kids no longer need or furniture no longer in use. You can hold a yard sale for those things that are still in pristine condition. If you have any items left over after the sale, your local Salvation Army will be happy to take them off your hands.
- Label your boxes: The best way to stay organized throughout the moving process is by labeling the boxes. Each box should be tagged with the contents it holds and the room it should go to. We suggest using a color-coding system for the rooms. For instance, all boxes with a blue tag can carry bathroom items whereas those with green tags can belong to the kitchen.
- Make an effort to use proper lifting techniques: Learning the proper lifting techniques will help you save yourself from back injuries, blistered hands or sprained ankles. Keep in mind that that you will be pushing, twisting, bending and pulling. We recommend that you bend at your knees and keep your back straight. View some lifting videos on YouTube to ensure you get the technique right.
Why you need a professional moving company
With the help of a professional moving company, you don’t have to stress yourself in any way. The moving team will handle all the tasks including packing, loading, transporting and unloading. Some will even go as far as setting you up in your new house. This will save you plenty of time and energy that can be redirected to other pressing matters like switching utilities. Other notable benefits include:
- They are fast and efficient
- Movers offer insurance coverage against loss and damage
- No back injuries, blistered hands or sprained ankles
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Not all movers in Danville can successfully handle a long distance move. To get the right fit you ought to delve deep into the worldwide web and do an extensive research. The movers have to be licensed, bonded and insured to consider them. Dig deeper by reading customer reviews of the movers you are interested in. However, ensure to only go to trusted sites like BBB.
Keep yourself abreast with the goings-on for red flags like delays, improper handling of goods or rude drivers. Also, be wary of movers who have a ton of negative reviews and haven’t responded to them. The best movers always put their customer’s needs first. Never settle for less.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Danville movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport
We are a force to reckon with when it comes to offering quality services. Our moves are reliable, dependable, efficient and fast. It doesn’t matter whether you are an individual customer or a large corporation, we always give our best. This has seen us serve over one hundred thousand clients every year. A vast majority of them have been very pleased with our affordable rates. Join the A-1 Auto transport for a hassle free move.
Make the switch!
If you are planning a move to or from Danville, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.