Shipping Cars To or From Dale County
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. prides itself in offering professional car shipping services nationally and internationally. We are not your typical car hauler. We believe in offering nothing but the best. While other car haulers come short in providing certain resource-draining services such as door to door services, we capitalize on such. Familiarity with all service areas is a fundamental aspect in the car shipping business. This is why we dedicate ourselves to knowing your neighborhoods.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dale County to Nashville||$364||364 miles||2-4 days|
|Dale County to Houston||$485||646 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Dale County||$683||910 miles||3-5 days|
|Dale County to Boston||$774||1290 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver City to Dale County||$901||1502 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Dale County||$1200||2400 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For 20 years, we have delivered vehicles to all corners of the US. We have over the years perfected the skill, thanks to having a great team, patience, experience, and state-of-the-art technology. Among the counties we are experts in serving is Dale County, Alabama.
Areas we serve within and around Dale County
We are familiar with all nooks and crannies in Dale County. In car shipping, understanding an areas routes and major routes is of primal importance. Having offered car shipping services in Alabama for such a long time, we understand all highways passing through each county, including Dale.
The 8 state routes crossing across Dale County facilitate our services to the adjacent counties including Barbour, Henry, Houston, Geneva, Coffee, and Pike. The US Highways 84 and 231 that cut through Dale County facilitate car shipping services to the Southside and Northside America respectively. Highways 84 provides direct car shipping routes to Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia. Highway 231, on the other hand, is useful when shipping vehicles to or from Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana.
We are also familiar with each and every city, town, and neighborhood in Dale County, including Ariton, Newton, Pinckard, and Skipperville.
- All vehicles shipping services: We are equipped to offer vehicle shipping services for all autos including SUVs, Sedans, ATVs, RVs, Buses, high-end vehicles and even motorcycles.
- Door to door & Terminal services: We deliver each shipment under two delivery methods; door to door where we deliver the car to your driveway or Terminal delivery where we drop the car off at a designated safe place for pickup.
- Motorcycles: Dale County is known for its bike shows. We offer safe and secure crated motorcycle shipping to or from Dale and the rest of America. You can read more about our motorcycle shipping process and guidelines here.
- Dealer and multi-car shipping: We are equipped with 30 modern car shipping haulers, three-quarters of them being open carriers which can each ship an entire fleet of 8 to 11 vehicles in one trip. This is ideal for car dealers and companies moving entire fleets.
- Military vehicle shipping: We support our troops by offering convenient military and armed forces vehicle shipping. Our military men and women within and around Dale County enjoy quality car shipping services. Find out more about this here.
Zip Codes included in Dale County:
- Zip Code 36311 – Ariton
- Zip Code 36322 – Daleville
- Zip Code 36350 – Midland City
- Zip Code 36352 – Newton
- Zip Code 36360 – Ozark
- Zip Code 36361 – Ozark
- Zip Code 36362 – Fort Rucker
- Zip Code 36371 – Pinckard
- Zip Code 36374 – Skipperville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.