Moving is a daunting task as defined by most people. In fact, the moving experience is universally accepted as a challenging process. Despite this, people all over the world move annually for various reasons. One of the most common reasons for moving is to have an easier commute to work. Furthermore, it has been proved by reliable statistics that ladies tend to move more often than men do! Nevertheless, student moves remain largely constant in terms of the number of times they occur in a year. Therefore, as you prepare to move to or from CUNY School of Public Health, you can be sure that you are one in a million. This however does not diminish the need for you to have a seamless student move. In fact, we treat each move like we would our only client. Our company has been in the business of moving folks and students all across New York and the entire country with great success. So, you can rest assured that your move is in good hands.
Tips to a stress-free student move
We have been in the moving business for long enough to know what to do in order to have a stress-free relocation. Here are some of these tips to a seamless student move.
- Request for discounts: Most professional moving companies know that students usually move on a budget. Therefore, they usually offer special student rates and discounts, some of which are only available on request.
- Get started early: On moving day, be prepared to hit the road as early as possible. This will ensure that you avoid any traffic jams, as well as any rush at the university dorms or your apartment. Moreover, an early start will allow you to settle in well before the end of the day.
- Consider the services of a professional moving company: Moving is a stressful experience especially if you are completely clueless about the whole process. Hiring professional movers to help you relocate will take a huge load off your mind as the moving company will take care of your entire move.
Advantages of hiring a professional mover
There are many benefits tied to hiring a professional moving company such as the ones listed below.
- Professional inventory: Taking inventory of your items before you move is very crucial as it helps you to keep track of your belongings. A professional moving company is able to take inventory for you in a professional and efficient way.
- They are organized: Professional movers have been in the business long enough to know how to keep your move organized. They will pack your items the right way, have a numbering and coding system as well as professional inventory.
- Experience ensures a smooth process: Professional movers, usually, have handled many moves just like yours as well as other similar moves. This makes them better placed to take care of your move in a reliable and safe fashion.
Tips to landing the best professional mover
There are tons of moving companies out there, but only one will be perfect for your move. Here is how to locate one.
- Search locally: A local moving company is your best bet for the best services. Not only are they better versed with your current location, they will also be able to provide you with the services that you need without requiring a fee for fuel due to distance.
- A long track record: You should look for a company that has been in existence for at least 5 years and over. This is because a company like this has a track record that can be traced back, and is more reliable due to experience.
- Community involvement: A reliable and credible moving company will be involved in the local community’s social activities. Look out for moving companies that have signed up for charitable causes like the Move For Hunger program.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
Our company has a wide host of moving services at your disposal. These services include relocation services locally, long distance, across the country and internationally. Furthermore, we offer furniture disassembly and reassembly, full service moves, auto transport, moving storage as well as provision of moving boxes and supplies.
Why you should move with us
We have been in existence for over twenty years now, with great reviews on the BBB. Moreover, our company is fully licensed and insured with affiliations such as the ProMover and American Moving and Storage Association. Furthermore, our track record is proven and credible.
Talk to us
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Moreover, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com