Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cumberland County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cumberland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Auto transport companies come in two forms; brokerage and carrier firms. Brokerage firms act in middleman capacity. They are the firms that purchase the car shipping order from the client and sell it to the firm that does the actual shipping; a carrier firm. Carrier firms on the other hand work directly with the clients. It is always cheaper to work directly with carrier firms. How, you ask? Brokerage firms earn a certain commission for every shipping order they sell. So, by doing away with the middleman, you evade the hidden commission, resulting in a lowered price. This is why A-1 Auto Transport is considered as the Tennessee’s number one car shipping firm. This piece is for clients from Cumberland County. We have top notch services and rock bottom pricing for shipping cars to or from Cumberland County.
How we do it
For two and a half decades, we are dedicated to offering the best services available. We are among the most experienced carrier firms in the US, with state-of-the-art resources. That’s not all. We have a well-trained team that is dedicated to meeting every client’s need from a close and personal perspective. Additionally, we tailor the car shipping experience according to the client’s needs, resources available in their county and the vehicle profile. This is how we are the undisputed choice for many in respect to shipping cars to or from Cumberland County.
Our scope of service is unbeatable. We are well versed in the county’s profile, allowing us to ship cars to and from all locations. We serve Crab Orchard, Crossville, Pleasant Hill, Bowman, Fairfield Glade, Lake Tansi, Alloway, Big Lick, Bowling, Daysville, Grassy Cove, Midway, Ozone, Renegade Mountain and Westel, just to name a few.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Accidents happen. Sometimes, we have no control over this. You, however, have the control of preventing further damage to your salvaged vehicle as it is being shipped from the site of the accident to the body shop or mechanic. A-1 Auto Transport is resourceful in relevant tools such as winches, forklifts, rollback trucks, flatbed racks and hydraulic lifts. Our dedicated team of experts will guarantee safe transportation of any type of salvaged auto in Cumberland County.
- Non Op car shipping: Non-op car shipping is a tasking job. It takes twice as much effort and sometimes resources, to ship an inoperable vehicle compared to a vehicle in good condition. Several factors determine the pricing of this service, among them being the vehicle profile, mileage to be covered and circumstances that led to the car being rendered inoperable. Mechanical failure is easier to handle compared to inoperability due to an accident. Read more about this service here.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers many other services. Simply visit our service page to find out what more you can enjoy when shipping cars to or from Cumberland County. We promise something for everyone.
Zip codes in Cumberland County
- 37723 – Crab Orchard
- 38555 – Crossville
- 38557 – Crossville
- 38558 – Crossville
- 38571 – Crossville
- 38572 – Crossville
- 38578 – Pleasant Hill