Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cullman County, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Cullman County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A1 Auto Transport, we offer premium car shipping services to all 50 states of the US, including the most “southern” state, Alabama. As a service quality initiative, we also focus on county-based auto shipping for each state. This enables us to offer quality services in every corner of the country. We serve all counties in Alabama. On this page, we focus on shipping cars to or from Cullman County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to Cullman County||$212||212 miles||2-4 days|
|Cullman County to Chicago||$461||615 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Cullman County||$539||718 miles||3-5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Cullman County||$1061||1769 miles||5-7 days|
|Cullman County to San Francisco||$1151||2301 miles||6-8 days|
|Cullman County to Portland||$1247||2494 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Cullman
Cullman County enjoys car hauling services in Alabama provided by A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We have over 30 carriers dedicated to shipping cars to any corner of the US. Major highways are the primal resource we use to get the job done, and Cullman County has lots of them. Interstate 65, which literally cuts Cullman County in half, opens up car shipping activities to or from Cullman. The highway also creates access to the Port of Mobile in the coastline of Alabama, and the states it crosses as it makes its way to the US northern hemisphere.
U.S Highways 31, 231, and 278 lead north towards Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, and Tennessee. They facilitate interstate car shipping services to or from Cullman County. We use the state routes within Cullman to serve the adjacent counties, including Morgan County, Marshall County, Blount County, Walker County, Winston County, and Lawrence County.
Cullman County enjoys all services we proudly offer the entire US. Some of the most sought out ones include:
- Interstate car shipping: Thanks to the US highways and Interstate 65 crossing Cullman County, we comfortably offer interstate car hauling services to or from Cullman at affordable prices. We use the shortest and most convenient routes so as to incur the lowest costs by reducing the mileage to an absolute minimum. This is ideal when moving or when transferring your vehicle to or from the nearest ports during shipping.
- Any car transportation: Whether you have a sedan, SUV, exotic car, sports car or a mobile home such as an RV, trust us to have the right resources to ship it to or from Cullman County to any corner of the US.
- International car shipping: Interstate 65 provides a direct route to Mobile County, Alabama, which is home to one of the busiest international serving seaports in America; Port of Mobile. The port is one of the highest ranking in terms of short tons. Vehicle import and exports make up a majority of these figures.
- Door to door & terminal services: A more hands-on approach allows us to offer door to door car delivery. Our familiarity with the nooks and crannies of Cullman County enables us to ship your car from or deliver it to your driveway. Landmarks in the area such as parking lots and parks act as ideal terminals for drop off and pickups where door to door delivery is not possible.
Options for Transport
We offer open as well as enclosed auto transport services to and from Cullman County, Alabama.
Open Air Auto Transport: The economical way to have a vehicle shipped via the interstate to or from Cullman County and other Alabama cities, towns and counties. Cars are fully exposed to the elements during open air auto transport, but no more so than when being driven. Available in single or double level, these carriers can haul anywhere from one to ten or more vehicles at one time. With many cars loaded for delivery, shipment can take several weeks or longer with many stops along a route. Open air auto transport is suitable for most makes and models of vehicles, but for high end cars and trucks or rare vehicles, other options may be suitable.
Enclosed Auto Transport: Enclosed auto transport is ideal for classic cars, luxury model vehicles, vintage and collectible cars and sports and race cars. The carrier can haul one to four vehicles at a time, and often more if the vehicles are small. These carriers are fully enclosed to offer a protective environment that prevents contact with the elements as well as people. There are fewer enclosed carriers on the interstate and with fewer cars loaded inside, it is often possible to get a guaranteed delivery date to know when to expect a car to be delivered.
Train: trains have long been a great way to ship vehicle fleets as well as individual vehicles across the country, and the rates are generally low. If you live near a railway station, this may be an option for you, and you can choose from both open and enclosed transport on the train.
Air Freight: Shipping by plane can be expensive and is often reserved solely for high end luxury cars and other expensive vehicles that need delivered fast. When considering air freight to ship a vehicle, it’s a good idea to check rates at least one month in advance to ensure the cost for shipment does not exceed the overall value of the car that you need to ship. Air freight is the most expensive transport option for motor vehicles.
Cullman County Local Resources:
Harris Auto Repair and Wrecker
Holly Pond, AL
Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration
Department of Motor Vehicles
Cullman County Co-Op Extension
500 2nd Ave SW #3
Visit the Cullman County official website for detailed information on local officials, attractions and events and more. http://www.co.cullman.al.us/
Zip Codes included in Cullman County:
- Zip Code 35019 – Baileyton
- Zip Code 35033 – Bremen
- Zip Code 35053 – Crane Hill
- Zip Code 35070 – Garden City
- Zip Code 35077 – Hanceville
- Zip Code 35083 – Holly Pond