Crystal Long Distance Moving Companies
Crystal in Hennepin County, Minnesota has been recognized for economic development and resilience. The city is surrounded by the cities of Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Golden Valley and New Hope. This ensures it accesses affordable manufactured products and world class services. Visit Crystal and view the Basset Creek and North Lion Park. They have zoos with hundreds of animals and recreational facilities. A-1 Auto Transport can make your move and vehicle relocation smooth. We have extensive experience and advanced equipment that ensure we provide safe and prompt deliveries.
Why a moving company is necessary
- The right equipment: Moving companies have all types of equipment to make your move smooth. Trolleys are used to move stacked boxes and heavy items. Ramps lean across steep surfaces to ease the loading and carrying process. Very heavy items like L-couches are moved using forklifts or winches. When making a self-move, you need to rent or purchase all these equipment. You also need training on how to use them. It’s expensive and time-consuming.
- Storage services: Moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have warehouses located across major metros in the state. They store items for customers who have not found suitable housing or who want to move at a later date. This is convenient since the customer can focus on other activities knowing their items are safe. It also helps in downsizing your belongings since you only store important items in the warehouse. The company representative can help you sort out your belongings to avoid unnecessary storage charges.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Ask for recommendations from friends, relatives or family. They will suggest moving companies if they had a pleasant experience.
Verify the reviews and ratings of moving companies from sites like the Better Business Bureau. They have over a hundred thousand reviews related to moving companies. The organization also handles consumer complaints. Multiple consumer complaints are a sign of poor services and inexperience. If you are to use additional review sites, make sure they are verified. Some companies are known to generate fake reviews to improve their ratings.
Request for quotations from several moving companies and make a comparison. Use the price charged against the services provided. A reliable moving company will provide a fair quotation which covers most services and provides discounts. If the company provides a very low quotation, it may contain hidden charges or it may be a scam. Companies with low quotations are known to provide mediocre services.
Ensure the company has proper insurance. Use the FMCSA to verify if the basic insurance is valid and that it covers all your items. The company should also have a satisfactory safety rating which is higher than the national average safety rating.
Movers operating within the state of Minnesota are regulated by the Minnesota Department of Transport.
Tips towards a flawless move
- Make the long distance move with a reputable moving company such as A-1 Auto Transport. They will ease the process and ensure you are properly settled before they leave.
- Choose a convenient moving date which does not clash with the summer season, weekends or end months. These periods have more people moving which results in increased moving costs. If you are in no hurry, you can opt to consolidate your move which reduces moving charges.
- Get a written estimate to plan your move effectively. It helps you know how much you’ll spend and what to move. Some items might not be convenient to the city you are moving to. If you are moving to Florida, you clearly don’t need woolen sweaters or heavy hoodies. You can donate such items to local charities or friends who help with your move.
- Change your address at the local post office or USPS at least two weeks to moving day. It ensures you get mail in your new address at the right time. Cancel deliveries and subscriptions before they get delivered and renewed respectively.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a different style of handling our customers; we have a point person for each customer. This enables us to understand your needs better and improve our services. Coupled with our 25 years of experience, A-1 Auto Transport provides quality services and optimal customer satisfaction.
Our moving services
- Long distance house moves
- Vehicle transport
- Apartment relocations
- Full-service moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Specialized moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org