Crown Point Long Distance Moving Companies
You have been transferred to a different state, you will be going to college, you are getting married, you want to enjoy your retirement in a healthier location, you want to pursue new goals or dreams, etc., so you’ve decided to move. Relocating is a daunting exercise and most people take advantage of the moving help offered by professional moving companies to make an easy and stress-free move. If you are moving to or from Crown Point, Indiana, A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the best choice.
We are a large and well established worldwide shipper with the proper equipment, special vehicles, storage facilities, offices, and professional staff strategically positioned in key cities and metros across the United States and internationally. A-1 Auto Transport Inc deals with small and local moves in Crown Point, state to state moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves. We also offer auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Diligent preparations will help you enjoy a comfortable move.
- Start early: Moving is a costly and time-consuming undertaking and unless you have to relocate suddenly, it is important to begin your preparations well in advance to give yourself sufficient time to put everything in order; 10 to 12 weeks before the move is a good time to start. Begin by establishing your moving needs and the cost of moving. This will allow you to design a financial plan to help you obtain the money. Next, get online and thoroughly research your potential new city and develop a moving plan to organize your move and to help you adjust to the new environment. Get a new place, set the moving date, book with the professional mover, give the relevant moving notices, and acquaint yourself with the policies of the concerned building well before the moving day to avoid painful and costly surprises.
- Consult a reputable mover in Crown Point: A professional mover is a specialist with the necessary moving supplies, the right equipment, and facilities to make your move easy, seamless, and affordable. Before you start packing make sure your mover is in the know, because packing is the central pillar of the moving safety strategy and has to be done professionally to meet the recommended safety standards. You should also ensure that you have thoroughly cleaned out your place including the less frequented areas like the attic and basement. Make an inventory of all your stuff and then identify the goods to move and things to get rid of.
- Protect your belongings: Though the moving package includes a basic insurance cover, this may be insufficient, particularly where you have to move high value items. Discuss your insurance needs with your mover to establish if additional insurance coverage is necessary. Ask your insurance agent if your renter’s policy protects your goods during the move or if it could be extended to offer the necessary coverage. This is by far the cheapest and most convenient option.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional moving company gives major benefits including:
- Peace of mind
- Low price
How to find the best moving company
Search for an experienced and reputable mover.
- Make a shortlist: Ask for recommendations, approach the movers association, search in the movers’ directory and online.
- Research the companies: Ensure that they are authorized to operate. Research their pasts and establish their experience and reputation. Check customers’ opinions and ratings online.
- Moving price: Request bids in writing from at least 3 movers. A reputable moving company fully assesses your items for an accurate estimate.
- Choose your mover: Evaluate the proposals and hire your mover.
Our moving services
We handle everything from start to finish including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- Items arrangement
- Cheap Crown Point movers
We help with:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
- Government Moves
- Military Moves
- Vacation Moves
- College Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our well trained and expert staff understands the moving process, and we have been giving an unparalleled moving experience countrywide and worldwide at very competitive rates for over 20 years, and have the highest ratings on online reviews.
Talk to us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.