Safe And Reliable Crenshaw County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A team is only as good as its weakest member. This not only applies to sports, but in business too. This is why at A-1 Auto Transport we ensure that all our services are offered to the best quality possible. Customer satisfaction is our primal goal, and we ensure this by offering a hands-on service. This is made possible through our initiative to serve our clients from the most basic level; counties. With over 20 years of experience, we have developed a team network dedicated to give each shipment the attention it deserves. This is because we understand the burden that car shipping has on each owner. Among the counties we focus on is Crenshaw County, Alabama.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Crenshaw County to Atlanta||$219||219 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Crenshaw County||$350||350 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Crenshaw County||$602||1004 miles||4-6 days|
|Crenshaw County to Denver||$886||1476 miles||4-6 days|
|Crenshaw County to Tucson||$968||1613 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Crenshaw County||$1126||1877 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Crenshaw County
Crenshaw County, Alabama, enjoys auto transport services by A-1 Auto Transport. We serve the entire 611 square miles of the county, thanks to the state routes present and crossing over it. We are able to reach you in every city, town, and neighborhood. This includes Brantley, Dozier, Glenwood, Rutledge, and Luverne.
We also offer car shipping services to counties adjacent to Crenshaw. This includes Lowndes County to the northwest, Butler County to the west, Covington County to the South, Coffee County to the Southeast, Pike County to the east, and Montgomery County to the north.
The major highways crossing through Crenshaw facilitate shipping cars to or from Crenshaw County and other states. US Highway 29 facilitates shipping of cars within Alabama, stretching to Century County in Florida and LaGrange County in Georgia. US Highway 331, on the other hand, cuts along Crenshaw County’s length, an asset utilized in shipping cars within and up to Florida.
All our services are available to clients within Crenshaw County. Here are ones most sought after:
- All-cars shipping to or from Crenshaw: We are experienced in transporting all forms of vehicles within, to or from Crenshaw County. Be it sedans, sports cars, exotic vehicles, SUVs, mobile homes or trucks, we got you covered.
- Salvaged vehicle towing: We are licensed and equipped to transport your immobile vehicle from anywhere in the US to your home in Crenshaw and vice versa. Salvaged vehicles are a bit more sensitive than other types of cars. Get more insight about this here.
- Open carrier services: Open carrier is the most budget-friendly mode of car shipping as it can accommodate several vehicles in one flat rack. It is ideal for fleet movers transporting from and to Crenshaw County.
- Closed carrier services: These are mostly reserved for sports cars, exotic cars, and auto show cars because they provide extra security and privacy for the said vehicles.
- Door to door & terminal services: Our door to door service will have your vehicle delivered straight to your driveway. And under our terminal services we will have your vehicle dropped off at a convenient location near you.
Zip Codes included in Crenshaw County
- Zip Code 36009 – Brantley
- Zip Code 36028 – Dozier
- Zip Code 36034 – Glenwood
- Zip Code 36041 – Highland Home
- Zip Code 36042 – Honoraville
- Zip Code 36049 - Luverne
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.