Safe And Reliable Craig Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Craig is one of the US cities with so many motorcycle enthusiasts. Here is a breeding ground for rogue companies conning the desperate owners when looking for alternatives for shipping their bikes from one location to another. There are other motorcycle moving services that have good intentions like A-1 Auto Transport. First, we are all bike lovers. We have on board experts from various fields like insurance, truck operators, security personnel, and customer service panel. With these the moving process should be flawless. Our technology is worth mentioning. Trucks are customized straight from the factory; they have the world’s most reliable security systems like Wi-Fi controlled cameras and GPS devices. All these and more are to give you peace of mind in every step of the shipping process.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
In store, we have a variety of moving options that Craig clients will find practical. Before choosing any method, you first should put your budget and preferences into consideration.
- Palleted motorbike transport.
- Open-air truck transport.
- Covered truck transport.
- Transporting via road.
- Transporting via water.
- Transporting via air.
- Transporting via rail.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Eliminate dirt on the motorbike by washing it off.
- Record damages done on your motorcycle after examining it.
- Use a quality camera-phone to take pictures of the bike from all dimensions. You will need to use them as evidence in the event of an accident.
- Lessen the capacity of fuel in the gas tank to at least ¼.
- Drain hazardous fluids from the motorbike.
- Update your insurance before the shipping dates.
- Keep all necessary documents within reach. We would love to hasten the shipping process.
- The front and rear tires should get inflated. Check for defects on the tires to avoid slow punctures.
- Ship the bike with the alarm device removed. The devices should get transported in a separate container to prevent its damage.
- Do not leave any hanging or loose objects on the motorbike. Remove them and pack them in distinct boxes.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- First things first, what quality are the services? It is a red flag is they are disorganized in their procedures. If you want a hassle-free shipping, do not sympathize with shippers without world-class services. If you make a blunder, you will likely loss your cash and foot all the repairs if the bikes get vandalized.
- Does the shipper hold relevant certificates? Papers are very important to show that the business is legit and they are responsible enough to be trusted with highly prized scramblers. Check the licenses to ascertain that they were offered by federal agencies like the US Department of Transportation.
- Does the haulage company have offices in your city? An established hauler will have presence in all cities where they offer services. Clients put more trust in solution providers they can locate whenever things go wrong.
- Does the motorcycle shipping company insure the motorcycles they ship? Never trust shippers that do not have insurance policies. Who will you run to if your prized possession gets damaged in a road crash? This insurance is an assurance that you will get a form of compensation in the occurrence of a mishap.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Equipment used by our experts when shipping your motorcycles are top-of-the-range. They were handpicked after testing them in the builders’ premises. We ensure our tools are serviced after every shipping for safer trips in the future. We cannot risk putting bikes in danger of damage.
- We have the most competent teams of shippers. After a series of serious training sessions, they also undergo critical thinking tests to fully equip them with skill-sets of not only handling bikes safely, but also making great choices if they face problems while in transit.
- Over the years we have been doing business in the US, we have caught the eyes of many judges and scooped several awards. Our awards are legit and we do not engage in back go malpractices for marketing purposes. We believe that our actions are what make us stand out at the end of the day.
Our Craig motorcycle shipping services
- Ample storage facilities. We offer these amenities at no extra cost. You can come for the bikes when you get ready.
- Terminal to terminal delivery. This is a delivery service where the bikes are picked up or even dropped off by shippers at a spot, port, or terminus agreed by both the clients and shippers.
- Insurance coverage. We include comprehensive insurance policies in all the packages we offer. We will not surcharge for insurance services.
Talk to us!
Get your free shipping estimate immediately after calling our agents on 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory